Kelvin Harris debates Manny Navarro.

Shoutout to Kelvin I like the guy....but Gahhhleeee is he wylin. Cam better than Travis cmon G lol

stephen curry lol GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Depth wise Clemson is still a few years ahead of us. A few more classes like 21’ & that won’t be the case though.

u

unless hedley stops punting while on the run he wont be going to the NFL while doing that
And contrary to popular belief it is not roughing the punter when he is out of the box before kicking it. They will call it running into the kicker and only a 5 yard penalty. Do not agree with the rule but that is what it is

I mean, you had both Oklahoma and LSU drop games this past weekend. There are going to be some funky results due to the pandemic.
Pandemic had nothing to do with OU or LSU. OU lost to K State last year too, and OU is worse this year with a totally unproven QB and without their only good defender, Murray. LSU roster and staff was decimated by departures.

Advertisement
Etienne has been ACC Offensive POY back-to-back, so I understand the Cam doubters. But let’s compare their 2020 performances through today:

Cam'Ron Harris Miami (Fl) JR RB 3 38 311 8.18 5 12.67 103.67

Travis Etienne Clemson SR RB 2 25 170 6.80 1 12.50 85.00

So far, Cam looks pretty good. Let’s revisit this discussion in 5 weeks.

It was sickening listening to him gush over Clemson with the Clemson beat writer for the Athletic.
You would have thought she gave him a lil something before the interview the way he was sucking on Tiger cuck. Not asking him to blow Diaz or anything but at the very least be objective about each team’s accomplishments this season, not the glory of past years. That’s why I think we’ve got a legit shot in this game, they’ll finally have to matchup against a **** good OC with weapons at his disposal.

Advertisement
L$U 2020 is a shadow of L$U 2019. Just look at the roster.

Oh, sure. That's not a question. But, with a full packed house, you think both OU and LSU lose at home? I don't think so. Plus, Chase may be playing and maybe he swings that game in a different direction.

Pandemic had nothing to do with OU or LSU. OU lost to K State last year too, and OU is worse this year with a totally unproven QB and without their only good defender, Murray. LSU roster and staff was decimated by departures.

Decimated. Like 19 (?) players from their 2 deep are gone, plus the OC and the DC. Dumb *** rankings had them too high.

Advertisement
Back