Kelly Bryant visits UNC

Advertisement
Advertisement
UNC...fine. It’s U Florida that I don’t want him to pick. He seems Taylor made for Dan Mullen’s offense. Would rather not seem him next September in Orlando.

UNC...fine. It’s U Florida that I don’t want him to pick. He seems Taylor made for Dan Mullen’s offense. Would rather not seem him next September in Orlando.

This. UNC I'm not too worried about, especially if Fedora is still at the helm. But it would really stuck for the Gators to pick this guy up just in time for next year's game.

Let's see if he decides on UNC around late November or December. At this rate Fedora may not be around.

I'm all for teams in this conference getting better. The coastal sucks *** and will cost us a playoff spot at some point.

As long as our staff and players do what they're suppose too. It shouldn't keep anyone up at nights seeing Kelly go there.

Advertisement
When did bryant become this great qb that people feared? Don't let the acccg game fool you. He threw 13tds and had 8 picks last year. He is a running qb.

I thought he was going to wind up in the SEC, a lot of places with QB needs.

I'm all for us playing better competition. We get nothing as it is playing the Savannah States and Toledos of the world, it kills us when the Coastal is also trash.

Advertisement
So instead of being total garbage, UNC will be 3/4 garbage?

When did bryant become this great qb that people feared? Don't let the acccg game fool you. He threw 13tds and had 8 picks last year. He is a running qb.

This. He had a very talented and balanced team around him at Clemson. Don't know how he's regarded as some program changing QB all of a sudden.

Advertisement
I'm all for teams in this conference getting better. The coastal sucks *** and will cost us a playoff spot at some point.

As long as our staff and players do what they're suppose too. It shouldn't keep anyone up at nights seeing Kelly go there.
Coastal might be much stronger than the Atlantic this year.

Unc beat pitt and then pitt just turned around and beat Syracuse who whooped FSU and went to the brink of beating Clemson.

Of course clemson is the top team in the conference but I think The costal is stronger for sure

Surrounding talent at UNC still isn't good enough to compete with UM. Clemson's 2nd and 3rd string is better than UNC's 1's. He was even questionable at Clemson and considered to be what was holding them back from the NCG since Watson left.

Advertisement
Back