Kelly Bryant visits UNC

Advertisement
SEC has Bama and UGA. Also, LSU who spanked the number 2 ACC team. UF who beat that team. Auburn kept it close with LSU. TAMU who would have beat the best ACC team if not for the missed call. Then Kentucky is pretty solid and beat UF. USCe is a good team.
Yeah sec is the best conference this year imo so far

Advertisement
I'm an engineer, I would say I also pay attention to detail, understand surroundings and pay specific attention to past performances and experiences; both in motorsport and in football. That's why I am good at my job.

I am sure the homer in you thought we were gonna put a 50-piece on FSU as well right? I remember Christmas making our O-line look like they played for Sisters of the Blind University in 2017, did you?

Well, I would say that commanding your team to a national championship, absolutely mopping the floor with our team ('coastal champions' at that), and being on the team for ANOTHER national championship might set up our buddy Bryant to have a halfway decent shot at success in arguably the weakest half of a power 5 conference, outside the Pac12....
Nope, I knew they would get up for a rivalry game. I still would never do a deal with you. I highly doubt you're good at your job. Something tells me you're exactly who the peter principle is referencing. Scared money!

Nope, I knew they would get up for a rivalry game. I still would never do a deal with you. I highly doubt you're good at your job. Something tells me you're exactly who the peter principle is referencing. Scared money!
lmao you can go check the resume if you question my ability to do my job, champ. I have been a miami fan long enough to know what GOOD miami teams look like, and the team we have right now is only good in 1/3 of the game; the defense.

Advertisement
Back