Kelly Bryant visits UNC

hes not very good. hes not a game changing QB that will suddenly turn a 3 win team into an 8-9 win team.

Advertisement
Coastal might be much stronger than the Atlantic this year.

Unc beat pitt and then pitt just turned around and beat Syracuse who whooped FSU and went to the brink of beating Clemson.

Of course clemson is the top team in the conference but I think The costal is stronger for sure

everyone in the ACC sucks outside of maybe 2 teams and we dont even know how good those 2 teams are yet.

everyone in the ACC sucks outside of maybe 2 teams and we dont even know how good those 2 teams are yet.
Can be said for multiple conferences.
Pac 12? Washington but **** the team that beat them(auburn) is having a disastrous season now and will get worse

Big 12? Looks solid but their top team lost this last week and have some interesting teams in Oklahoma, Texas, West Virginia.

Sec- it’s bama Really and then Georgia(I think They lose a few games this year during the regular season.

Big ten- Ohio state/penn state, Michigan ain’t good to me and Wisconsin is ok I guesS but not elite.

Acc
Clemson and then everyone else(I do Think they were better last year). Miami after that and ncstate and va tech

true freshman beat him out and some people on here were hoping he come here? makes no logical sense. you want a faster roiser? no thanks.

Advertisement
This. UNC I'm not too worried about, especially if Fedora is still at the helm. But it would really stuck for the Gators to pick this guy up just in time for next year's game.

UF has Emory Jones, a top 10 qb recruit for the class of 2018 who will probably fight for the starting position along with Feleipe Franks. Not sure if Bryant wants to go into that situation.

He should have stayed at Clemson and switched positions tbh. He is not an NFL QB so not sure what he thinks is going to happen by going somewhere else and playing and showing you still can't throw the ball accurately. He's an athletic guy, see Braxton Miller and Terelle Pryor, and they had arguably better arms then KB.

Come next year, no team outside of Clemson and FSU will even be able to fvck with our talent. The 17 and 18 class will be juniors and sophomores. We are on the cusp of being a an outright top 10 roster again top to bottom.

Advertisement
Our defense just scored 21 points on them. If they get a little help at QB, I'm not that worried...

At 7:53am. Apparently.
I live in england if that helps you make sense of the timing...

And I bet he comes into any coastal team and makes them a tough fight. Look what a dog**** Cuse team does because they have a gun slinger at QB in Dungy.

I live in england if that helps you make sense of the timing...

And I bet he comes into any coastal team and makes them a tough fight. Look what a dog**** Cuse team does because they have a gun slinger at QB in Dungy.

Bryant is not that tho. Night and Day difference arm talent wise

Advertisement
When did bryant become this great qb that people feared? Don't let the acccg game fool you. He threw 13tds and had 8 picks last year. He is a running qb.
Don't let the game were he looked like the black Tom Brady, which was against Miami, fool you? Ok.

I would never ever do a deal with a scared money guy like you. OP what do you do for a living? I am curious!!

I'm an engineer, I would say I also pay attention to detail, understand surroundings and pay specific attention to past performances and experiences; both in motorsport and in football. That's why I am good at my job.

I am sure the homer in you thought we were gonna put a 50-piece on FSU as well right? I remember Christmas making our O-line look like they played for Sisters of the Blind University in 2017, did you?

Don't let the game were he looked like the black Tom Brady, which was against Miami, fool you? Ok.

Well, I would say that commanding your team to a national championship, absolutely mopping the floor with our team ('coastal champions' at that), and being on the team for ANOTHER national championship might set up our buddy Bryant to have a halfway decent shot at success in arguably the weakest half of a power 5 conference, outside the Pac12....

Advertisement
I'm an engineer, I would say I also pay attention to detail, understand surroundings and pay specific attention to past performances and experiences; both in motorsport and in football. That's why I am good at my job.

I am sure the homer in you thought we were gonna put a 50-piece on FSU as well right? I remember Christmas making our O-line look like they played for Sisters of the Blind University in 2017, did you?

Well, I would say that commanding your team to a national championship, absolutely mopping the floor with our team ('coastal champions' at that), and being on the team for ANOTHER national championship might set up our buddy Bryant to have a halfway decent shot at success in arguably the weakest half of a power 5 conference, outside the Pac12....

commanding your team to a national championship? huh? didn't realize he beat Bama and then beat UGA after that. watson won the title and left to the league. Bryant "led" them to the playoffs but that team was insanely talented all over and still got beat soundly by Bama.

penguin-slap.gif

Can be said for multiple conferences.
Pac 12? Washington but **** the team that beat them(auburn) is having a disastrous season now and will get worse

Big 12? Looks solid but their top team lost this last week and have some interesting teams in Oklahoma, Texas, West Virginia.

Sec- it’s bama Really and then Georgia(I think They lose a few games this year during the regular season.

Big ten- Ohio state/penn state, Michigan ain’t good to me and Wisconsin is ok I guesS but not elite.

Acc
Clemson and then everyone else(I do Think they were better last year). Miami after that and ncstate and va tech

SEC has Bama and UGA. Also, LSU who spanked the number 2 ACC team. UF who beat that team. Auburn kept it close with LSU. TAMU who would have beat the best ACC team if not for the missed call. Then Kentucky is pretty solid and beat UF. USCe is a good team.

Clemson talent was carrying him. Sorry for not being worried about a SR who got beat out by a true FR.

Advertisement
Back