Kellen Winslow II

Advertisement
That was not my goal., I put it on my soul.. Im Live ... no keyboard 😂.., when I come it’s quick like lightening. I talk real fast, people don’t understand me and I get frustrated. So I wouldn’t spend much time talking

Advertisement
Advertisement
Topics covered in this thread not necessarily in order
  • Terrorism
  • Domestic terrorism
  • gilf ****
  • CTE
  • jacking off in a parking lot of your choice
  • sexually assault on the elderly
  • Organized crime
  • The obligatory threats of one poster to kick another posters aśs
Easily one of the best threads the internet has to offer.

I’ll take jacking off in a parking lot of your choice for 200 Alex

I mean like steroids. None of my friends did coke . The most I’ve known guys do is marijuana. So I’m not sure how prevalent drugs were, I don’t think it was as prevalent then versus now. I don’t think you can be a dope addict and be a successful athlete. Maybe a few guys just because they’re just so talented. For the guys who smoked weed it always caught up with them. I heard of a couple coaches doing cocaine. I mean head coaches at that.

you def didn't go to UM then. most of the league smokes btw

Advertisement
Topics covered in this thread not necessarily in order
  • Terrorism
  • Domestic terrorism
  • gilf ****
  • CTE
  • jacking off in a parking lot of your choice
  • sexually assault on the elderly
  • Organized crime
  • The obligatory threats of one poster to kick another posters aśs
Easily one of the best threads the internet has to offer.
and serial killers! Don't forget!

Advertisement
Yeah, dude climbed over a fence and u willing followed him, not once but twice in a very public setting?
Yeah, man. Scaled the fence instead of running, went back over the fence, got back in his car, gave him head for a while and moved onto other ****, etc etc etc. Just doesn't add up, really. Though perhaps more damaging was the drinking questions. Chick straight testifies she hasn't had a drink in 30 years. To which the defense introduces evidence of multiple drunk in public charges during that time. As the article pointed out, if the prosecutor had objected to the initial question, they wouldn't have been able to introduce that evidence. That is law school 101, man! Jeez. Now obviously the jury won't believe a word that woman says.

Witness 1 is dead in the water, IMO. Case will now come down to the others.

Advertisement
Back