Kellen Winslow II

Dylan Roof was not taken to Burger King. He was being interrogated, complained of hunger, and the cops bought him a .79 hamburger from Burger King. This was to satisfy humane treatment of a prisoner, and the cops wanted to take no chances of a nitpicking lawyer.

Incidentally, he ate his burger in cuffs.

I'm not calling anybody dumb, but I can't believe people think cops would take a mass serial killer to Burger King.

What did they do; give him a double whopper w/ cheese, large fry, coca cola milkshake, paper crown, and gently pat his shoulder saying it'll be okay? Is that what people really think? Christ.
Shut the **** up you *******. Your the problem with America. You interrogate a person at the police station not in the car or Burger King. Your making excuses and it’s clear

Advertisement
I agree with you but with set of rules are you using to judging him? Because as I stated earlier there are two set of rules. One set is a person with no mental health disorders and another set is those with mental health disorders. I never said they did anything wrong to kellen cause he was black. I never said kellen should not be reprimanded. what I said is he has mental issues and he needs help and it should be taken into account during his trial. I said the system is biased when it comes to race On whether or not mental health should be taken into account during criminals trials. Let’s get the facts straight. Ok?

If he is judged to be mentally defective by an expert who has interrogated him; fine.

But the crime itself is not grounds to say, "He HAS to be crazy, because thats evil."

Well...yeah. There are evil people. Being evil doesn't mean you're crazy. The two are not mutually inclusive. Some years back, *** people were considered mentally defective. Didn't believe it then, or now.

you haven't spoken to him. you dont know him at all and havent actually had an initial consult with him. youre as uninformed about his mental health status as joe off the street until you actually have him as a patient
You’re right but I know more than what u think I do. He has a mental health issue and has been diagnosed already. Dumbo

If he is judged to be mentally defective by an expert who has interrogated him; fine.

But the crime itself is not grounds to say, "He HAS to be crazy, because thats evil."

Well...yeah. There are evil people. Being evil doesn't mean you're crazy. The two are not mutually inclusive. Some years back, *** people were considered mentally defective. Didn't believe it then, or now.
That’s your opinion.

Advertisement
You’re right but I know more than what u think I do. He has a mental health issue and has been diagnosed already. Dumbo

what was the diagnosis by his doctor or psych? you just said you diagnosed him not a third party that has actual contact with him.

Advertisement
Shut the **** up you *******. Your the problem with America. You interrogate a person at the police station not in the car or Burger King. Your making excuses and it’s clear

He WAS interrogated at the police station. A cop was sent to pick it up.

I told you what happened. He was never, in any way, taken to BK. He was given a sandwich that cost less than $1. There is no proof, nor photograph, nor account he was taken to Burger King.

I'm not a *******; I know who my father is Sir. If this is bluster because you're mad that you were led to believe a false set of facts; I forgive you. Anytime I find out I'm wrong about stuff, I'm mad too.

I think your hatred is misplaced, young man.

I told you what happened. He was never, in any way, taken to BK. He was given a sandwich that cost less than a $1. There is no proof, nor photograph, nor account he was taken to Burger King.

I'm not a *******; I know who my father is Sir. If this is bluster because you're mad that you were led to believe a false set of facts; I forgive you. Anytime I find out I'm wrong about stuff, I'm mad too.

Don't argue with this Stupid F*ck....His Douchebaggery could wash out Shalala's ******...Time to put this uneducated Faqquit on Blast.....4...3...2...1......

Advertisement

I told you what happened. He was never, in any way, taken to BK. He was given a sandwich that cost less than $1. There is no proof, nor photograph, nor account he was taken to Burger King.

Ok I’m sorry. For the cursing but your story you put out about Burger King makes me believe you are kid informed. Even if it’s true, it sounds worse. The ******* shoulda been given bread and water , not burger king

Advertisement
Ok I’m sorry. For the cursing but your story you put out about Burger King makes me believe you are kid informed. Even if it’s true, it sounds worse. The ******* shoulda been given bread and water , not burger king

It's okay, don't worry about it. We're 'Canes family. :)

I can only assume the reason they did it was for expediency. The guy was talking, confessing, and instead of calling up the cook to fix up a stale jailhouse bologna sandwich, they just quickly got him the burger so he could eat it and keep talking.

He's eating that bologna now though. ;)

Don't know if he's guilty.....the trial will determine that....don't really care if he's mentally ill or not.....all I'm sure of is ......I'll never send him over to check up on my Granny

Advertisement
Back