Kellen Wiley Jr, LB Progress

This narrative about not being able to read and react is getting old. u seen 9 plays last year before he got injured.
Mr. Wiley no disrespect when I say this but don’t listen to these MFs & **** ****** on here. U know your son & what he’s about. These the same ppl who said Bain needs to move to DT, they wanted Lane Kiffin as HC, wanted MC fired, & said KB couldn’t recruit as a WR coach. So are u going to trust u & the staffs eyes & development, or these dumb MFs on here who couldn’t coach their way out of a wet paper bag or haven’t played real FB a day in there life? Stop answering these dumb as ppl! (I don’t mean everyone on the board. Just the stupid & always negative porsters).
 
Last edited:
This narrative about not being able to read and react is getting old. u seen 9 plays last year before he got injured.
I don't buy into the narrative that he cant read and react. Not trying to be insulting saying that he might play de. I just think your son has the god given attributes to be a first rounder at de and that is a $$$ position.
 
This narrative about not being able to read and react is getting old. u seen 9 plays last year before he got injured.
We enjoy you on here. Your son was a freshman and all fan bases have morons esp. message boards. You’re boy will be on the field this year and that’s all that matters
 
Mr. Wiley no disrespect when I say this but don’t listen to these MFs & **** ****** on here. U know your son & what he’s about. These the same ppl who said Bain needs to move to DT, they wanted Lane Kiffin as HC, wanted MC fired, & said KB couldn’t recruit as a WR coach. So are u going to trust u & the staffs eyes & development, or these dumb MFs on here who couldn’t coach their way out of a wet paper bag or haven’t played real FB a day in there life? Stop answering these dumb as ppl! (I don’t mean everyone on the board. Just the stupid & always negative porsters).
I really dont mind their comments but when they continue to say this and that and be dead wrong I have to respond. lol. but I will remember what was said when he get his opportunity to showcase his talent. please excuse me if I remind u about the **** u talked before he even got his chance. Keep ya glaze we good over here. but ty for having my back
 
I really dont mind their comments but when they continue to say this and that and be dead wrong I have to respond. lol. but I will remember what was said when he get his opportunity to showcase his talent. please excuse me if I remind u about the **** u talked before he even got his chance. Keep ya glaze we good over here. but ty for having my back
Absolutely pops, & when he gets his opportunity I want u to come on here & talk your **** kindly bc I know as a Canes’ parent u can’t pop it how ur goin to really want to😂💪🏾. If it was me though I would be OBNOXIOUS wit it😂
 
I'm old enough to remember several folks on this board being down on Fletcher, often calling him
overrated.
This was as recent as 12 months ago.
So your son is in good company. :)

Yep, last year it was Fletch and Bell, preseason several people doubted Mesidor. This year some posters are all over Lofton, Lyle, Brown, McCoy. It’s a fan board where everyone has an opinion. Can’t worry about the doubters. Just go out and prove them wrong. As Mali says GABOS.
 
From the sounds of the early camp reports I could be way off thinking that he is going to be playing DE. Sounds like he is in line to be LB 3 and get a lot of PT at the position. Can't wait to see him flatten some poor rb who hits the hole too softly.
 
1000012101.jpg
1000012099.jpg
1000012097.jpg
1000012095.jpg
1000012093.jpg
1000012091.jpg
1000012089.jpg
1000012087.jpg
 
From the sounds of the early camp reports I could be way off thinking that he is going to be playing DE. Sounds like he is in line to be LB 3 and get a lot of PT at the position. Can't wait to see him flatten some poor rb who hits the hole too softly.
Him and Pruitt is my guess are 3/4 and I could see one of them making it two a few games in . I don’t see our new d cord putting up with to many missed tackles before he makes a change on the spot in the game
 
Back
Top