Kellen Wiley Jr, LB Progress

I agree, just not positive it will be as a LB. Might take Lowe's spot on the DL.
You have inside info or just making a guess ? Not bashing just asking . The kid is big , fast and athlletic after this year we lose at least two starters at lbs .
 
All nice qualitties, but the most important thing is whether he can read a play in a split second. Absent that, he's a DE.

If you watched his high school film he played linebacker reading reacting in space the whole 9.. we have plenty of DEs with his similar frame and pass rush ability.
•
Although I think Wiley could also ball as a hybrid DE, his talent would better serve this team at the LBer position.
 
If you watched his high school film he played linebacker reading reacting in space the whole 9.. we have plenty of DEs with his similar frame and pass rush ability.
•
Although I think Wiley could also ball as a hybrid DE, his talent would better serve this team at the LBer position.
There was one play I didn't liked how he looked that sticks out last year, it was a sideline play where he whiffed bad. I know its one play that dont mean anything, I just hope he balls. He was one of my favorite that cycle.
 
If you watched his high school film he played linebacker reading reacting in space the whole 9.. we have plenty of DEs with his similar frame and pass rush ability.
•
Although I think Wiley could also ball as a hybrid DE, his talent would better serve this team at the LBer position.
That's good to hear.
 
You have inside info or just making a guess ? Not bashing just asking . The kid is big , fast and athlletic after this year we lose at least two starters at lbs .
100% guess. I only pretend to have sauces. I just think he has the god given attributes to be a first round pick at de
 
There was one play I didn't liked how he looked that sticks out last year, it was a sideline play where he whiffed bad. I know its one play that dont mean anything, I just hope he balls. He was one of my favorite that cycle.

I felt the same. He wasn’t ready last year early on. But true freshmen make mistakes and I trust Hetherman to develop these kids. Now that it’s year two my expectations are growing. He won’t start but he’ll get a lot of meaningful reps and will be in the perfect position to start in 27.
 
All nice qualitties, but the most important thing is whether he can read a play in a split second. Absent that, he's a DE.
I don't understand why any of y'all make these comments. Obviously it's a given what qualities are necessary but when you state them like that and makes the geniuses on here think you know he doesn't have those qualities... Kid is going to be perfectly fine let's give him the ability to show who he is before anyone starts the ascertain that one way or another
 
I don't understand why any of y'all make these comments. Obviously it's a given what qualities are necessary but when you state them like that and makes the geniuses on here think you know he doesn't have those qualities... Kid is going to be perfectly fine let's give him the ability to show who he is before anyone starts the ascertain that one way or another
thanks for clearing this up , you’re one of the only ones I actually pay attention to
 
Back
Top