Kellen Sr
Freshman
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2024
- Messages
- 232
my bad I didnt know it was a secret. I prolly need to leave these message boards alone. yall have a wonderful season. lolKeep the secret weapons a secret Dad!![]()
my bad I didnt know it was a secret. I prolly need to leave these message boards alone. yall have a wonderful season. lolKeep the secret weapons a secret Dad!![]()
We like your input here !my bad I didnt know it was a secret. I prolly need to leave these message boards alone. yall have a wonderful season. lol
Everyone develops at different speeds. But coming out of spring does not seem like he will be much of a factor this year at backerDoesn’t have the instincts to play LB - that’s what I was told who’s plugged in.
if so,not a good sign,I'm sure it wasn't cheap to win him in recruiting over Texas.Everyone develops at different speeds. But coming out of spring does not seem like he will be much of a factor this year at backer
prolly shouldn't listen to everything u hear. ijsDoesn’t have the instincts to play LB - that’s what I was told who’s plugged
he will be just fine this yearEveryone develops at different speeds. But coming out of spring does not seem like he will be much of a factor this year at backer
I personally hope your boy breaks the Carr kid at ND in two just so you can come back and tap dance on the haters.wiley played a **** of a spring game. he will have the most tackles on the defense. save the date i said this.
AgreeHe’s gonna play this year. Discussion over.
I agree, just not positive it will be as a LB. Might take Lowe's spot on the DL.He’s gonna play this year. Discussion over.
You have inside info or just making a guess ? Not bashing just asking . The kid is big , fast and athlletic after this year we lose at least two starters at lbs .I agree, just not positive it will be as a LB. Might take Lowe's spot on the DL.
All nice qualitties, but the most important thing is whether he can read a play in a split second. Absent that, he's a DE.You have inside info or just making a guess ? Not bashing just asking . The kid is big , fast and athlletic after this year we lose at least two starters at lbs .
All nice qualitties, but the most important thing is whether he can read a play in a split second. Absent that, he's a DE.
There was one play I didn't liked how he looked that sticks out last year, it was a sideline play where he whiffed bad. I know its one play that dont mean anything, I just hope he balls. He was one of my favorite that cycle.If you watched his high school film he played linebacker reading reacting in space the whole 9.. we have plenty of DEs with his similar frame and pass rush ability.
•
Although I think Wiley could also ball as a hybrid DE, his talent would better serve this team at the LBer position.
That's good to hear.If you watched his high school film he played linebacker reading reacting in space the whole 9.. we have plenty of DEs with his similar frame and pass rush ability.
•
Although I think Wiley could also ball as a hybrid DE, his talent would better serve this team at the LBer position.
100% guess. I only pretend to have sauces. I just think he has the god given attributes to be a first round pick at deYou have inside info or just making a guess ? Not bashing just asking . The kid is big , fast and athlletic after this year we lose at least two starters at lbs .
There was one play I didn't liked how he looked that sticks out last year, it was a sideline play where he whiffed bad. I know its one play that dont mean anything, I just hope he balls. He was one of my favorite that cycle.
I don't understand why any of y'all make these comments. Obviously it's a given what qualities are necessary but when you state them like that and makes the geniuses on here think you know he doesn't have those qualities... Kid is going to be perfectly fine let's give him the ability to show who he is before anyone starts the ascertain that one way or anotherAll nice qualitties, but the most important thing is whether he can read a play in a split second. Absent that, he's a DE.
thanks for clearing this up , you’re one of the only ones I actually pay attention toI don't understand why any of y'all make these comments. Obviously it's a given what qualities are necessary but when you state them like that and makes the geniuses on here think you know he doesn't have those qualities... Kid is going to be perfectly fine let's give him the ability to show who he is before anyone starts the ascertain that one way or another