Keith Bryants Predictions of his final Troll on NSD

TheUnuff, you should change your signature line to read "-Signed Canes fan."

Unfortunately, Keef will be a Nole. He took the "I am going to troll them by letting them think I am trolling" approach.

Easiest way to troll is to be serious when everyone thinks you're trolling. They call it the reverse-troll.

hahah I put it up after the Coley hire and haven't been on here to much since..... but yeah after catching up a little today i was reading it and like hmmmm sounds kinda familiar to what I am hearing on this board.

Trust the Tie though

Advertisement
Hope everyone is finding this as funny as I am to break up the craziness of all the other bs going on.

I see him coming out with Mace and P. Diddy in the old shinny suits waving his rolly in the air with a laser and light show just to say he is taking up stripping.

Hope everyone is finding this as funny as I am to break up the craziness of all the other bs going on.

I see him coming out with Mace and P. Diddy in the old shinny suits waving his rolly in the air with a laser and light show just to say he is taking up stripping.

I'm thinking more like this. Replace the MC Hammer girls w/ the 'Canes Sunsation Dance Team. Orange and Green Keef Pants too.

Advertisement
Jack Bauer flies in a helicopter midway thru the Press conference, takes him hostage and enlists him at CTU

I think he's going to be quite traditional - three hats on the table. Eliminate one to have two remaining.

He'll then do the old hat switch - pick up one, pretend to put it on, then BIG smile to the camera and put on the other one and make a big deal of it "I'm takin' my talents to....."

After all that he'll fax his LOI to a fourth Uni that didn't have it's hat on the table.

Advertisement

I'm thinking more like this. Replace the MC Hammer girls w/ the 'Canes Sunsation Dance Team. Orange and Green Keef Pants too.

Good Call. hope its that outfit with the u glider out on the back of it.

Advertisement
He signs all the LOI's in invisible ink. Only that kind you used to get in a box of Frosted Flakes back in the day. First coach that can find the same pens gets to make it official.

Advertisement
I'm gonna laugh when his announcement has just one hat on the table, and he briefly smiles, says where he's going, and walks off stage. Now that would be shocking.

He will announce that he has come to an agreement with the Kansas City Chiefs, who will also rename their organization to the Keefs.

Advertisement
Back