Keith Bryants Predictions of his final Troll on NSD

SoFlaSmitty

Junior
Seen everyone giving predictions of what he will do on NSD and figured be a good thread to get started and see everyone's ideas of how his final troll will go down

Advertisement
He's gonna show up and announce that he has not made up his mind yet

cane. Think he was always a cane just wanted to create as much of a smoke screen to build up suspense. Probably felt he committed to early and wanted to see how far it can go. Him and Pete game planned the whole thing, lol...

Well since you started a new thread for it...

Even Keith is coming, dudes gonna show up in a Seminole jump suit and on a horse, he'll then proceed to shot the horse and tear off the jump suit wearing only a canes thong that covers his package with an ibis head

Advertisement
He will take off his Mission Impossible style mask only to reveal his true indentity:

Samson Doyo

Advertisement
He's going to the enter the room like a conquering hero riding a donkey that's been spray painted blue. "Girls just wanna have fun" will be blasted over the speakers and an entourage of midgets will all follow and lead in the sing along.

He will then announce that he's going to medical school in Sacramento.

Advertisement
Some missing the post here not what school but what crazy *** thing he will do to announce the school. I also dont hate him for this I think its great (as long as he ends up as a cane).

I see him showing up in suit and tie with three hats on the table he then will grab a blue vest from under the table and announce he is going to UW where he will take a min paying job collecting their carts and hopes in the next 4 years to bumped up to cashier

he aint leavin the kid ...pete was in on the troll job the whole time

1.png

Advertisement
TheUnuff, you should change your signature line to read "-Signed Canes fan."

Unfortunately, Keef will be a Nole. He took the "I am going to troll them by letting them think I am trolling" approach.

Easiest way to troll is to be serious when everyone thinks you're trolling. They call it the reverse-troll.

Scenario 1: he's gonna have three hats on the table: Miami, FSU, and South Carolina. He's gonna take FSU hat first put it on sign a piece of paper that appears to be his letter of intent. Plot twist, it's blank and on it he has written #TIESWAG Cane for Life!

Scenario 2: He decides to attend FAMU because he was told he will be able to play running back too.

Scenario 3: He lets his daughter pick the hat and then he will go to whatever school she picks

Advertisement
Back