Keith Bryant

Its hilarious where some places have him ranked. He is a cot **** beast.

yep

Happy to hear that, seems there was a lot of chatter a couple months back about hi rethinking his commitment.

It's just our fanbase being pussies because he is heavily recruited by the SEC. Yeah of course things can change, but I think it would be really surprising (for whatever my opinion is worth lol). He always wanted to be a Cane and now he is and he is at a position of heavy need. Makes sense all around.

Advertisement
It's just our fanbase being pussies because he is heavily recruited by the SEC. Yeah of course things can change, but I think it would be really surprising (for whatever my opinion is worth lol). He always wanted to be a Cane and now he is and he is at a position of heavy need. Makes sense all around.

I'm always weary about kids with a history of grade issues. That's what gets me nervous. Miami needs a three-technique like this guy and can't afford to lose him.

I'm always weary about kids with a history of grade issues. That's what gets me nervous. Miami needs a three-technique like this guy and can't afford to lose him.

Bryant is a father isn't he? I mean face facts its mostly just laziness that gets these guys in trouble with grades. Hopefully guys like him and Collins get focused.

Bryant is currently the most important recruit in this class.

I had to turn his tape off because I was laughing so hard at how absurdly he was dominating.

Talked to him briefly at the camp. Nice kid, seemed to have an edge to him. Seemed firm to Miami although his top 3 would be Miami and the USCs. His grades are at 2.8 and 16 ACT but he's retaking the test. Says he's been told he can get in sliding scale but is aiming for a 20 or higher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PU9fxXC2Gc

Those are spring game highlights. First player off the snap in every clip. Knocks a kid out at 1:12. Needless to say, he's my favorite recruit in the class.

Last edited:
Advertisement

yep

Happy to hear that, seems there was a lot of chatter a couple months back about hi rethinking his commitment.

Good news, I tend to trust your opinion on these types of things.

Love the way he explodes off the ball. Agreed with D that we desperately need a 3 tech like that in this class.

Advertisement

yep

Good news, I tend to trust your opinion on these types of things.

At this point I think we are pretty solid with everyone but Collins. Long way to go but there's reasons why guys like Bryant, Do bard, and Kearse committed to us and its not to drum up interest or secure a spot. Collins though, feels like 50/50 right now.

We need to hold onto Collins.

Getting Duke, Collins, and Sony Michel in back-to-back-to-back years is the kind of recruiting we need to get back to.

Getting Duke, Collins, and Sony Michel in back-to-back-to-back years is the kind of recruiting we need to get back to.

Just my opinion but that would be the best back in the state 3 years in a row. That can make any QB look good.

Just my opinion but that would be the best back in the state 3 years in a row. That can make any QB look good.

The crazy thing is that it's probable to happen. We already have Duke, Collins is committed (haven't heard about the waffling, but hope he signs), and supposedly Michel is ours so long as we don't get destructified by the NCAA.

Advertisement

The crazy thing is that it's probable to happen. We already have Duke, Collins is committed (haven't heard about the waffling, but hope he signs), and supposedly Michel is ours so long as we don't get destructified by the NCAA.

Yeah Sony is definitely ours to lose. Might be a bigger Cane fan than Duke (could he a better player too eventually). Collins is definitely looking around and he has said as much to our coaches. FSU and Wisconsin I think are very much in the picture.

Advertisement
Back