Keith Bryant interview after committing to FSU

Advertisement
remember how Northrup disrespected us at his signing? FSU loves getting kids with stars and just to say they took kids away from us, but they dont do homework at all one character. but there is always one fact that remains true "you reap what you sow."

Can't understand her interview, I don't speak ******!

Advertisement
Golden got played.

Kinda surprising that he couldn't sniff it out.

Who said he got played?
I think the staff was on to him and his troll game..
Who visited him at his home?
Do you remember what he said about his OV at the U?
He was confused and didn't know why the coaches didn't talk to him too much..

Think Clifton ****son when you think of this clown known as Keith Bryant. Remember how Trevor Ford convinced Clifton to spurn Miami and go to FSU? Hate to wish ill will on anybody but u have to believe this kid is not gonna last long at FSU. And if he does best believe Taylor Gadbois and Danny Isidora have a "Dexter Pittman slamming Lance Stephenson in last years NBA playoffs" type secret bounty to collect on this guy. Guarantee it! He and MT purposely tried to make Al look like a fool and I will never forgive or forget that. You don't wanna come to UM, fine. But have respect and don't show up the university and the coach. Al was a class act to both of those guys.

Admittedly his trolling didnt bother me but disrespecting golden and miami is some bull****.

I hope that fat **** blows out both knees and never plays football again.

Golden got played.

Probably couldn't believe Bryant was that much of a ****tard. Its been confirmed now at least.

These coaches who come from up north and out west are not used to Miami kids. Believe me, south Florida is something else, with a sleaze and punk level most have never seen. I love UM, but thank goodness I don't live in Miami anymore. The sun and palm trees are nice, but there are too many punkass lowlifes down there, perhaps more per capita than anywhere.

Advertisement
Think Clifton ****son when you think of this clown known as Keith Bryant. Remember how Trevor Ford convinced Clifton to spurn Miami and go to FSU? Hate to wish ill will on anybody but u have to believe this kid is not gonna last long at FSU. And if he does best believe Taylor Gadbois and Danny Isidora have a "Dexter Pittman slamming Lance Stephenson in last years NBA playoffs" type secret bounty to collect on this guy. Guarantee it! He and MT purposely tried to make Al look like a fool and I will never forgive or forget that. You don't wanna come to UM, fine. But have respect and don't show up the university and the coach. Al was a class act to both of those guys.

Yeah, whatever happened to Clifton ****son? So many kids go up north, never to be heard from again.

I hope Duke jukes him so hard his knee explodes as Seantrel delivers a blind side block destroying his shoulder.

nothing major....

Boy I really hope this kid doesn't get his mind right. If he does, man oh man. Man I hate to say it, but FSU is loaded. That's how you recruit DT's. Three consecutive years those guys have signed Jernigan, Goldman, and Bryant. And I didn't even include the kid from prattville, AL that shirted. bryant is either going to be all world, or he's going to bust. There won't be any in between I don't think. Either that comp is going to make him step his game up, or it's going to chew him up and spit him out.

With that said, Keith Bryant is easily my most hated CFB player, and he hasn't even made it on campus yet. Man I want Golden to succeed so bad so that we can give the finger to these cats that turned their backs on UM.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Admittedly his trolling didnt bother me but disrespecting golden and miami is some bull****.

I hope that fat **** blows out both knees and never plays football again.

Just as his complete disrespect for the FAU coaching staff was disgusting, but many on here found it somehow funny.

The kid has zero character.

Last edited:
This fat f*ck is going to be miserable buried on the depth chart. That dude is going to be that douche in the near future

Advertisement
Golden got played.

Probably couldn't believe Bryant was that much of a ****tard. Its been confirmed now at least.

These coaches who come from up north and out west are not used to Miami kids. Believe me, south Florida is something else, with a sleaze and punk level most have never seen. I love UM, but thank goodness I don't live in Miami anymore. The sun and palm trees are nice, but there are too many punkass lowlifes down there, perhaps more per capita than anywhere.

What a stupid post, because yeah kids on the West Coast don't play games, and/or the populations in Baltimore/DC, Phily and NJ are all upstanding citizens. Just STFU

And oh by the way the university is in south Florida as are the majority of posters in here, so please keep your ignorant and butt-hurt comments to yourself.

Important Message:

The rule about not bashing 18 year old kids is officially revoked for Keef. Go to town people.

Advertisement
Back