Keith Bryant interview after committing to FSU

Not to be a **** just real, scariest thing that ran through my mind during the announcement was this kid being someone's father, and to boot he mentioned FSU being close to home as a big factor.

Bostwick hurt, this kid meh.

Advertisement
I was watching an ESPN interview where Jimbo said Kieth Bryant was recruiting hard for FSU the last month and helped with 6 and Ramsey I will see if I can find it for you Canes

Not to be a **** just real, scariest thing that ran through my mind during the announcement was this kid being someone's father, and to boot he mentioned FSU being close to home as a big factor.

Bostwick hurt, this kid meh.

Thomas said the same thing lol. He's not a father, but if your family is IN Miami then saying "It's close to home where my family can come and watch me play at FSU" then you sound full of ****.

Kid didn't want to to be a Cane.

He lied about for months by listing himself as a "Cane Commit" on his twitter profile. He tweeted that he respected Golden as having the "the most swag" a week before NSD but now there is anecdotal evidence he was working against the U with Thomas the entire time. He admits he was committed to FSU since November but talked about "shocking the world" on NSD. He got sent home from FAU based, presumably because of his behavior which tells you about his character.

This is a "miss" by Golden? Oh please....give Al some credit for not wasting a limited number of visits on this clown.

Advertisement
**** this kid

I hope when we play them it's going to be prepare your **** x 100

We will run the score up

Kid didn't want to to be a Cane.

He lied about for months by listing himself as a "Cane Commit" on his twitter profile. He tweeted that he respected Golden as having the "the most swag" a week before NSD but now there is anecdotal evidence he was working against the U with Thomas the entire time. He admits he was committed to FSU since November but talked about "shocking the world" on NSD. He got sent home from FAU based, presumably because of his behavior which tells you about his character.

This is a "miss" by Golden? Oh please....give Al some credit for not wasting a limited number of visits on this clown.
I cant find the video but Jimbo made it seem like Keith Bryant was the south Florida ring leader for FSU.

Kid wanted to clown around Trailerhassee more than be around his baby girl.

Tells you alot.

Still find it hilarious that his signing day announcement was messed up by ESPN and came off as anticlimactic and ***. K-A-R-M-A.

Advertisement
Honestly, I know he isnt from fl. so he doesnt get respect but AQM will probably be better than Keith, Six, and Ramsey.

keith wanted to embarass us for some reason. probably just beacuse he is a mutt. You could hear it when he said "The Florida State". Lets keep his name off this board.

Advertisement
keith wanted to embarass us for some reason. probably just beacuse he is a mutt. You could hear it when he said "The Florida State". Lets keep his name off this board.

CUZ THIS *****MADE ***** IS AND HAS BEEN A NOLE
FRONT RUNNIN *****
BET THIS CLOWN GETS SENT PACKIN BY HIS JR YEAR

Yo who the **** cares about this dude anymore, for real. I was just about done with him a month ago when he wouldnt stop fooling around. Im gonna go ahead and move on while he gets buried on the depth chart for 3 years and solidifies himself as a mediocre player on the field, misusing his talent and being lazy. Done.

Advertisement
Kid has some issues. If Golden never visited him I doubt he had a real offer.

I think he whole hatred of these kids is pretty pathetic, but for Keef, I make an exception.

Advertisement
Back