Keith Bryant interview after committing to FSU

valid

Band
Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEga_2nkVfg

Reporter asked him about Miami and he was like whatever. How is it possible for a recruit to go from a verbal to literally zero interest in Miami? Dude took an OV to the FSU/UF game and that did it.

We need to start winning and get some butts in those seats to make noise.

Advertisement
In hindsight, he just trolled the entire way through. Let's hope he remains that focused on social media.

Words can't describe how bad I want to beat those ***gots next year.

We can all just hope he gets playing time next year. I want to see Linder put his diick in the dirt.

Advertisement
i have no issue with having fun throughout the process but you're a punk *** dude if you dont let the UM staff know that you arent interested anymore and to also bring up AG's name when you're really just trolling us now i want us to slaughter his punk ***

I hope the camera's zoom in on his smug punk a*s face next year after Miami kicks the crap out of those clown college ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope AG makes a video of this interview, 6's interview and other recruits who disrespected us and smash them in the mouth the next 4 years!!!!!!!!!!

We start winning and hitting bcs games and we won't have those issues. **** ******** like him. His career will die at fsu like so many others.

Advertisement
Pick your option:

1. Kicked off team
2. Doesn't ever pan out and plays sparingly
3. Quits team
4. Transfers in less than 2 years

Golden said he will not play the hat game anymore with kids...lesson learned.

Sucks he got played i mean its one thing to troll the program but to say Goldens name in tweets just to be trolling him, naw that **** ****es me the **** off that **** is disrespecting Golden, everything and everybody he represents

The burden is on this clown to show that he was worth all the show. I think this guy peaked his junior year and ends up washing out. F$U has some talent on the DLine and this **** is gonna have trouble cracking the lineup. In hindsight, he probably shouldn't have burnt that bridge at FAU

Advertisement
Back