Keith Bryant interview after committing to FSU

BTW, while we were bashing Golden for the DK situation, basically, the same thing was happening there. We knew we werent getting him or 6.

Advertisement
Keef is a joke. Keef said he committed to FSU to be close to his daughter, so I guess FSU's campus is much closer than Miami's campus to his daughter. This kids name need to banded from the sight. This tool committed to FSU while being listed as a Miami commit on this twitter page.

Keith Bryant was never a UM fan.... his biggest troll job was making ppl believe he was one.

I saw an article where he said he made up his mind about a month ago to commit to FSU b/c Jimbo was the only Head coach that did an in-home visit with him. Basically said all the other Head coaches, including Al Golden, never took the time out to come see him at home....

I guess Al Golden new this guy was full of it and didnt want to be a part of the clown act.

Hate to do so but look at his twitter and the amount of times he retweeted others talking about Miami getting bowl bans and continuing sanctions. It's ever clear how much this investigation has hurt us this recruiting cycle. Trevor Harris was right, we need clarity; the lack of it has allowed opposing coaches and fans to preach their ignorance regarding the situation and purport the myth that we are destined to get slammed. Once we get that clarity Al and co will be cleaning up down here.

Advertisement
sucks every time i look at the recruiting board theres a f@cking Kweef, Matthew Thomas or Collins thread.....fackkkkkkkkkk! its like reliving them f@cking us over again and again and again......no more of these threads please

Kid made up his mind after FSU/UF...yet tells Golden he was going to commit in January.

Dude isn't a troll, he's a liar.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back