Keith Bryant and Alex Collins now 4 stars on Scout

jandman514

Senior
4 of Miami 5 commits for the 2013 class are 4 stars already. Kevin Olsen, Kirkland 2 high 4 star prospects should be popping for UM real soon...

Advertisement
Im not really all that worried about stars but I do think 13s class will be special. Especially after the ncaa finally announces their decision.

Advertisement
We're gonna have a beast of a class. Highly talented, highly sought-after kids.

This.

The star thing has been beaten to death so many times its not even worth talking about. The main thing is we are getting and going to get big time athletes that could go pretty much anywhere they want.

Yup. I updated stars and ranks in our db yesterday so u don't have to go to scout, rivals or Espn to see them.

Advertisement
Yeah it is great to see a lot of our guys getting upgraded. It shows we are evaluating recruits well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. I updated stars and ranks in our db yesterday so u don't have to go to scout, rivals or Espn to see them.

No offense but I like to shop around

Fair enough and so do I, but if your trying to look and see their star rating or position rank then we have that for you.

I only see one rating per player

You gotta click on their name to open their profile.

Well shish my ***** say no moar

love the possibilities of the 2013 class, but the looming NCAA sanctions is really putting a damper on it for me. I wish they'd go ahead and get it over already

Advertisement
Back