Keith Brown

Hate the head games these kids play today. Oh well. He definitely has talent, so hope he sticks.

Advertisement
Think back to Brandon Harris' recruitment back in 2007-08. It was a dog and pony show about him not knowing where he was going as he went on visit after visit with a number of his lesser heralded teammates who were hoping to be part of a package deal. This could definitely a ploy to get his friends some exposure.

Then don't sign anywhere you don't have to sign in February wait and see what happens.......kids have let their recruiting go into the summer and then went to school....

Advertisement
I have to wonder if Keith Brown is seeing the same reality that I and many other Canes fans see. He is the 3rd best linebacker committed in this class. The two that I see as more capable of being day 1 contributors (Holliett & Kirby) are solidly committed. If you look at who Keith Brown is considering, they are teams that might be considered a step down from UM's historical place. He might say its probation related and make no mistake, THAT IS A VERY VALID REASON TO DECOMMIT, but I suspect he's showing some concern over immediate playing time.

completely disagree. I think he is one of the most ready to contribute right away. Kirby is a possibility but I suspect that he may need a RS year.

Good mix of opinions on the incoming LB class. That's good IMO. Its good to have different people see immediate upside in multiple recruits. Hopefully some of us will be right. :)

Advertisement
Lol ok wow didn't see this coming after the fifteen articles of them saying they were gonna decommit. Wake me when you get some real news lol. Cause this ain't it.

Advertisement
Lol ok wow didn't see this coming after the fifteen articles of them saying they were gonna decommit. Wake me when you get some real news lol. Cause this ain't it.

Im just asking a question. I never saw any articles of Hamilton talking about decommitting, being he's from a program which eschews that. But thanks for your informative reply.

Advertisement
It looks like another poster is just speculating. Nothing of
Oficial

The only thing that made me notice was Hamilton's name. Brown's waffle job has been well documented, but Hamilton has been rock solid pretty much the whole time.

No Hamilton has not been rock solid you Liar he said in an article the sanctions are important to him lol

What about the possible sanctions is scaring these kids? Is it the potential loss of scholarships and, therefore, increased likely hood of the team no being good? Is is the potential bowl ban? Potential TV blackout? It's not like we would get some G-13 classified sanction that would prevent our players from making the league.

HAmilton is rehabbing a torn ACL so I have to imagine he reshirts next year anyway. By the time he is ready to play we should hopefully be ready be done with any sanctions.

Advertisement
Back