Keeping Hope Alive for Devonta Smith

Ayeplus

Freshman
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
474
Call me delusional if you want, but I really believe that Miami is right there in it to land him.

His recruitment has been very quiet and I really don't see why Miami wouldn't be able to land him.

He would immediately be the #2 WR the day he steps on campus and he would almost certainly be the next Freshman All-American.

There are not enough balls to go around at Bama and LSU still does't look like they'll be throwing the ball. They are going to be more of a smash mouth team under Ed, which wouldn't bode well for Smith's services.

I really think it's down to Bama and Miami for Smith and I have a feeling Miami pulls the shocker and lands him.
 
Call me delusional if you want, but I'm really holding out hope for that 3some with Scarlett Johannson and Jessica Alba.
 
charlie-murphy.gif
 
Miami always wins when there's a bag war between two sec schools over a recruit. Those rednecks don't take it personally or anything when they're battling over a recruit.

Canes lock.
 
Call me delusional if you want, but I really believe that Miami is right there in it to land him.

His recruitment has been very quiet and I really don't see why Miami wouldn't be able to land him.

He would immediately be the #2 WR the day he steps on campus and he would almost certainly be the next Freshman All-American.

There are not enough balls to go around at Bama and LSU still does't look like they'll be throwing the ball. They are going to be more of a smash mouth team under Ed, which wouldn't bode well for Smith's services.

I really think it's down to Bama and Miami for Smith and I have a feeling Miami pulls the shocker and lands him.

Delusional.
 
Back
Top