Keeping Hope Alive for Devonta Smith

Ayeplus

Freshman
Call me delusional if you want, but I really believe that Miami is right there in it to land him.

His recruitment has been very quiet and I really don't see why Miami wouldn't be able to land him.

He would immediately be the #2 WR the day he steps on campus and he would almost certainly be the next Freshman All-American.

There are not enough balls to go around at Bama and LSU still does't look like they'll be throwing the ball. They are going to be more of a smash mouth team under Ed, which wouldn't bode well for Smith's services.

I really think it's down to Bama and Miami for Smith and I have a feeling Miami pulls the shocker and lands him.

Advertisement
Call me delusional if you want, but I'm really holding out hope for that 3some with Scarlett Johannson and Jessica Alba.

charlie-murphy.gif

Advertisement
Miami always wins when there's a bag war between two sec schools over a recruit. Those rednecks don't take it personally or anything when they're battling over a recruit.

Canes lock.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Call me delusional if you want, but I really believe that Miami is right there in it to land him.

His recruitment has been very quiet and I really don't see why Miami wouldn't be able to land him.

He would immediately be the #2 WR the day he steps on campus and he would almost certainly be the next Freshman All-American.

There are not enough balls to go around at Bama and LSU still does't look like they'll be throwing the ball. They are going to be more of a smash mouth team under Ed, which wouldn't bode well for Smith's services.

I really think it's down to Bama and Miami for Smith and I have a feeling Miami pulls the shocker and lands him.

Delusional.

Advertisement
Back