Keep up the heat guys

Advertisement
Good/lock in October don’t mean ****! Have you seen our last few national signing days? And that was with a proven coach in richt versus this novice **** show! If you think an actual cane lock in the Shanny Diaz era then you definitely have drunken the koolaid and are sadly mistaken.

oh ok. thanks. well see when hes at green tree or wait the streets told you different right?

Okay? It doesn't change the way a college president reacts to idiot fans, which is what we were talking about.
You are highly mistaken if you think our fans are anywhere close to the nuisance of Alabama, Georgia, Auburn etc. fans. At those schools football is king and you better believe the AD and the school president reacts in a different manner to the fans you deem as idiots. It's just here the powers that be don't want football to be king/don't realize football should be king and act in a manner to actively ensure that football will not be king. A thriving and successful football program does a lot for a university. Increased recognition/free advertising, increased interest by potential applicants among other things which should translate into more $$$ for the University as a whole, but the powers that be just don't get it. But I shouldn't be surprised considering those in charge have helped lead Miami's drop in academic rankings as well. Incompetence at the highest levels.

Last edited:
Advertisement
oh ok. thanks. well see when hes at green tree or wait the streets told you different right?
Believe what you want you dude but UGA and UF are pushing! And are both top 10 teams about to play one of the biggest games of the year. While we’re 3-4 ranked dead last in the worst conference and worst division in CFB. Chaney deserves better, just like duke and Lamar deserved better! And if Chaney decides to go somewhere else I’ll be happy for him because these kids truly are making business decisions and any blue chip like Chaney that has decided not to come here over the last 10 years whether we like it or not has made GOOD business decisions. Because it’s crystal clear UM doesn’t give a Fvck about winning or maximizing there players potential by hiring top notch coaching.

Last edited:
Believe what you want you dude but UGA and UF are pushing! And are both top 10 teams about to play one of the biggest games of the year. While we’re 3-4 ranked dead last in the west conference and worst division in CFB. Chaney deserves better, just like duke and Lamar deserved better! And if Chaney decides to go somewhere else I’ll be happy for him because these kids truly are making business decisions and any blue chip like Chaney that has decided not to come here over the last 10 years whether we like it or not has made GOOD business decisions. Because it’s crystal clear UM doesn’t give a Fvck about winning or maximizing there players potential by hiring top notch coaching.

cool story bro. hit the streets tonight and report back asap. let me know if you need to start a gofundme for gas money

cool story bro. hit the streets tonight and report back asap. let me know if you need to start a gofundme for gas money
Cool story bro! hit the Hecht center and get back to work because doesn’t Strawley need you to tweet out some accomplishment no one gives a Fvck about for some woman’s sport that hasn’t even started yet? Lmao

Cool story bro! hit the Hecht center and get back to work because doesn’t Strawley need you to tweet out some accomplishment no one gives a Fvck about for some woman’s sport that hasn’t even started yet? Lmao

sure thing bud. better than needing random strangers to pay for a 500 dollar banner

Advertisement
Agree and that is something manny can’t do! I don’t think some people on here realize how bad of a recruiter he is. No one wants to play for this gimmick based joke of a coach. Look at our elite classes under richt it was all offensive blue chips. If manny could have atleast held up his end with some defensive Stud recruits those classes would have been top 5! All the red flags were there and that’s why Blake James is on the chopping block.
I never understood the gire when his name was brought up here i was like Mike fuqin Runph and fuqin Banda are better recruiters and they are **** at it. They suck at recruiting everyone of then on defense

Why do some posters make it seem like ours is the only program where a majority of the fanbase is comprised of non-alums? College football wouldn't exist if the only fans were alums of schools. The vast majority of fans never attended, much less collected a degree from the schools they root for.
Yes, it sucks as a business model.

sure thing bud. better than needing random strangers to pay for a 500 dollar banner
I don’t need them to pay, like I’ve said before 495$ ain’t **** to me but a lot of us true fans, not Hecht center moles like you are sick of it and wanted to donate! And don’t be fooled if you think my crew is the only crew flying banners now. But after mine and my fellow 18 brothers on here’s banner flies for Louisville. I might just fly another one all by myself over the Hecht just for you and your bosses there sport! Lol

I don’t need them to pay, like I’ve said before 495$ ain’t **** to me but a lot of us true fans, not Hecht center moles like you are sick of it and wanted to donate! And don’t be fooled if you think my crew is the only crew flying banners now. But after mine and my fellow 18 brothers on here’s banner flies for Louisville. I might just fly another one all by myself over the Hecht just for you and your bosses there sport! Lol

right. ive called out the staff every day pretty much, but bc i think youre a shmuck who thinks too highly himself, im a mole. youre a moron if you think banners work. go get a real crowd fund started and take out a tv spot if you want manny gone. he isnt getting fired after year 1 (randy went under 500 and kept his job). the best way to reach the fanbase and the city is through billboards or media not some dumb banner plane before a likely noon game

Advertisement
right. ive called out the staff every day pretty much, but bc i think youre a shmuck who thinks too highly himself, im a mole. youre a moron if you think banners work. go get a real crowd fund started and take out a tv spot if you want manny gone. he isnt getting fired after year 1 (randy went under 500 and kept his job). the best way to reach the fanbase and the city is through billboards or media not some dumb banner plane before a likely noon game
I never said on the banner I wanted manny gone, even though I do want him gone. Manny is just a symptom of the problem and to be honest not his fault as he didn’t hire himself. He should have never been hired for this job and that there points to the real problem the admin. The people making the incompetent hires and that’s who will be part of our target campaign. And yes I like the idea of a billboard and its been talked about on here and could be the next option.

Last edited:
You are highly mistaken if you think our fans are anywhere close to the nuisance of Alabama, Georgia, Auburn etc. fans. At those schools football is king and you better believe the AD and the school president reacts in a different manner to the fans you deem as idiots. It's just here the powers that be don't want football to be king/don't realize football should be king and act in a manner to actively ensure that football will not be king. A thriving and successful football program does a lot for a university. Increased recognition/free advertising, increased interest by potential applicants among other things which should translate into more $$$ for the University as a whole, but the powers that be just don't get it. But I shouldn't be surprised considering those in charge have helped lead Miami's drop in academic rankings as well. Incompetence at the highest levels.
Tennessee restarted a coaching search and this guy is out here trying to call us out lol.

Fly it over Pitt!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back