Keep Coach Bowden in your prayers..

Advertisement
Yikes. He looks like he has no clue what's going on. When you walk around in those hospital socks looking like someone just woke you up from a *** dream, you might as well just fall asleep in your soup and drown. The reaper is somewhere in those bushes behind him.
I dont wanna look at that pic, tbh. Reminds me of my grandparents at the end of their lifetime. Just hanging on until it all goes down.

Yikes. He looks like he has no clue what's going on. When you walk around in those hospital socks looking like someone just woke you up from a *** dream, you might as well just fall asleep in your soup and drown. The reaper is somewhere in those bushes behind him.
If COVID can't kill him in that state, why the **** is anyone worried about it? He looks rough. But hey, he's 90. I bet I look worse than that at 90. Probably because I'll be dead for 15 years at that point.

****, ole Bobby looks pretty rough for 90. God bless him, though! Funny, he looks like he's still checking to see if that field goal made it through still....

Advertisement
If COVID can't kill him in that state, why the **** is anyone worried about it? He looks rough. But hey, he's 90. I bet I look worse than that at 90. Probably because I'll be dead for 15 years at that point.

Are you saying we’re all not going to die? I just heard the other day that 220mil Americans have died. I’m scared, especially since I refuse to wear a mask.

Advertisement
****, man I spit my coffee out and am probably going to **** for that, but in the bushes...

Advertisement
@The Franchise

Chuck Amato should be included in that too

Advertisement
@The Franchise

Only 1 players has come forward?

@The Franchise

He was just trying to be hip :). Is anyone shocked?

@The Franchise

Not surprised. I never bought his fake aw shucks persona. He's a redneck KKK wannabe. I was happy to see the pic Tad posted because that'll probably be the last time I see him, and that's how I want to remember him.

Advertisement
Back