Keep Coach Bowden in your prayers..

Advertisement
****. I’m not a man of prayer but definitely cheering for him to get through this safely. I always liked ol’ Bobby.
https://grid.gograph.com/cheerleaders-vector-illustration_gg64694026.jpg

He may pull through. A very dear woman to me (like my surrogate great-grand mother) caught Covid back in April in an assisted living facility at the age of 94. She’s alive, well, and all her mental faculties are fully operational. Matter of fact, all of them survived in the facility & the one who had complications was a younger staff member, ironically. It’s so much unknown from this virus, man.

Bobby B is a tough son-of-a-bih. Hopefully he pulls through. He may be a Nole, but daggummit, he brought a lot of respect & dignity to our rivalry, and we were the center stage of football rivalry during his tenure.
Good to hear and may she have continued good health. When some UM’s stars who played against Coach Bowden’s squads talk about him with respect and consider him a friend, I’ll go with their opinions all day long. Bobby has participated in countless fundraisers and foundations sponsored by many of our greats and they have returned the favor, I’ve attended several and our guys love Coach Bowden. I would think they know the score. May he make a full recovery

Advertisement
Fck Bowden. You can claim everyone else was negative recruiting us over Marlin too, and they can drop dead too. There was no need to go there and try to use the random murder of a kid as a tool in recruiting. Anyone doing that can choke to death on an AIDS dyck in perpetuity. I don't care if he did it 20 years ago or 20 minutes ago.

agreed.

he can kick rocks.

what made him worse than being an *******, was being a hypocrite.

and it wasn't just marlin barnes. it was a whole lot of it. people think nick saban is untouchable because he's being protected by mark emmert? that's nothing compared to how bowden was protected for decades. there was a massive NCAA investigation into FSU that went from 1987 to 1989. when it was ready for presentation to the committee on infractions, they lost the file. i'm serious. that's what happened. they "lost" the file. over 2 years of work into a truckload of manure. and somehow they lost it.

and by the way his wife is a flaming c*unt. the way she openly rooted against her own son on national TV and said nasty things under her breath the first time tommy bowden at clemson had to play bobby. what a POS.

the whole family sucks

agreed.

he can kick rocks.

what made him worse than being an *******, was being a hypocrite.

and it wasn't just marlin barnes. it was a whole lot of it. people think nick saban is untouchable because he's being protected by mark emmert? that's nothing compared to how bowden was protected for decades. there was a massive NCAA investigation into FSU that went from 1987 to 1989. when it was ready for presentation to the committee on infractions, they lost the file. i'm serious. that's what happened. the "lost" the file. over 2 years of work into a truckload of manure.

and by the way his wife is a flaming c*unt. the way she openly rooted against her own son on national TV and said nasty things under her breath the first time tommy bowden at clemson had to play bobby. what a POS.

the whole family sucks
Agree with all that including the line about his **** wife.

90 years is a great and long life, not many make it that far.
Anything more is just a blessing and icing on the cake.

Advertisement
Chise is being a little petty here. Bowden had inroads into Miami WAY before Barnes was killed. And every coach in the country was negative recruiting us that year. It was a huge story. He was killed in a UM dorm on campus IIRC. That is unheard of now.

And Marlin Barnes (RIP to him) has been dead and buried for over 25 years. Time to let that go.

But I dont blame anyone for how they feel about BB personally. To each his own.

Man stop, when Miami's rolling, FSU gets shut out of SoFlo.

And since you think that the murder of one of our own has a statute of limitations, how about writing a letter on behalf of a convicted serial rapist that played for em'?

Bowden's a scumbag of epic proportions.

Chise is being a little petty here. Bowden had inroads into Miami WAY before Barnes was killed. And every coach in the country was negative recruiting us that year. It was a huge story. He was killed in a UM dorm on campus IIRC. That is unheard of now.

And Marlin Barnes (RIP to him) has been dead and buried for over 25 years. Time to let that go.

But I dont blame anyone for how they feel about BB personally. To each his own.
It was in an on campus Apt...he shared the Apt with Earl Little....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man stop, when Miami's rolling, FSU gets shut out of SoFlo.

And since you think that the murder of one of our own has a statute of limitations, how about writing a letter on behalf of a convicted serial rapist that played for em'?

Bowden's a scumbag of epic proportions.
Canes fans love that POS much more than they do our old coaches and players. Erickson won 2 NCs here, and these fazzits love Bobby Bowel more than him. Weird fcking group.

Advertisement
I don’t know what went down internally at FSU with the Barnes thing, which was hideous. And it is true that at the end of the day Bowden was responsible for how his staff recruted. And he wouldn’t have been the first coach to sell his soul in search of a title. But, I have a hard time believing Bobby signed off on that. I have no problem believing Red Shoes D’Amato who I think was recruiting coordinator would go that low and orchestrate a stunt like that and not tell Bobby.
Like UM coaches wouldn't have done the same! :rolleyes:

Actually looks like he's got one foot in the grave already. Kinda funny that people think he's actually coherent enough to be making schmo-litical proclamations this week.
20201022_092539.jpg

Advertisement
Back