Keeon Virgile - JUCO LB

cowboycane

All-ACC
On the front page of Rivals and OH MY **** LOOK AT THIS KID.

46.jpg

No clue what his tape looks like but I'd take based merely on this picture.

Advertisement
That kid threw his sunshine meter on the ground and ate the broken glass.

Last edited:
I remember the name from a few years back. Did some digging......he's from North Miami Beach and signed UNC a few years ago. He's a Butch Davis kid, I believe so that's a good thing. He redshirted at UNC and was eventually dismissed from the team. Don't know how hard UM is recruiting him, if at all...

Last edited:
What would happen if he was ever in the same room as Eddie Johnson?

And if he is a Butch kid that has interest I say take the **** out of him. He has the size. AND HE LOOKS LIKE HE HAS ACTUALLY MURDERED SOMEONE BEFORE.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Looks a bit slow in diagnosing the play, and genreally looks like he's playing organized football, as if it's a local sandlot game... He isn't disciplined at all. Example: Rather engaging and shedding the blocker, dude gave a spin move... Turn the back of your head to the ball carrier, and the RB will fly right by you, before you get your hat back around.

When the going gets tough, he might try to tackle a guy by the handwarmers; don't want to see that again!

He does have alot of excitement (after the play)!

But more importantly, I just don't see the LB'r instincts one wants to see in this guy...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Poster on the football board mentioned him.

I am so exicted to see what figs and grace can do. Also, good shot we get keeon Virgile in this class. he is a beast. If butch liked him, I like him.

Anybody heard of him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back