Kayya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahhaha I love my canes and always will, but some of you are just so arrogant and ridiculous that it's laughable. Enjoy your day.

Advertisement
Hahahhaha I love my canes and always will, but some of you are just so arrogant and ridiculous that it's laughable. Enjoy your day.
[video=youtube;2SzkZm7JP58]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2SzkZm7JP58[/video]

i will..

Hey, I'm new to the board and this is my first post. I read an interesting article about Kayya and Boise. Now I know Pete told us there was nothing to worry about and that he is all Cane. I still think he ends up here but the article said that the Boise coaches are making a huge late push, promising the world to him and that they had a private in home meeting with him after his latest official visit....Listen i'm not trying to stir up the pot or anything, I was just was curious if any of you read that same article and what your feedback is. The fact he is entertaining them kind of annoys me especially with the in home visit but like I said I still think he ends up a Cane. Any thoughts?

62.png

Advertisement
it's laughable.
Then laugh about it and lighten up, Francis. You come with weak sauce like this on ANY Canes board, you're gonna get bombed on. It comes with the territory. Shake it off, have a laugh, and move on.

Advertisement
Just so we can all laugh at 247 later, their Crystal Ball predictions for Kaaya are CURRENTLY sitting at: 55% Boise St, 18% USC, 18% UCLA, 9% UM

Just so we can all laugh at 247 later, their Crystal Ball predictions for Kaaya are CURRENTLY sitting at: 55% Boise St, 18% USC, 18% UCLA, 9% UM

I think it's sitting at that right now because the 247 predictors can't change their prediction to the school that he's committed to. So they all go to the next closest "threat". Essentially, it's the blind leading the blind.

you think im trolling? Give me a break...I love Miami football and wouldn't post something unless I was sure it had some validity to it.

Of course you are and we don't think you would ever .... Still, Kaaya blew off his dream school, UCLA, and then USC just so he could stiff THE U and go to smurf U, which lost their long time coach? Really? Hey, anything can happen, but Kaaya's mother did not raise her boy to play QB on a blue field.

Advertisement
Its simple:
They all jumped on Justin Hopkins bad info back when Kaaya took his friend to the UCLA-USC game for birthday. They started flipping him to USC and UCLA, etc. Well, he has never decommitted from Miami, nor will he IMO, so they flipped out of UM pick and into another school. They cannot re-select UM since he is already committed to us and has never decommitted.

you think im trolling? Give me a break...I love Miami football and wouldn't post something unless I was sure it had some validity to it.

Of course you are and we don't think you would ever .... Still, Kaaya blew off his dream school, UCLA, and then USC just so he could stiff THE U and go to smurf U, which lost their long time coach? Really? Hey, anything can happen, but Kaaya's mother did not raise her boy to play QB on a blue field.

ironically he played his high school ball on a blue field...

@TrinidadBrad: I will be signing the National Letter of Intent issued to me by the University of Miami on National Signing Day February 5th

Advertisement
Hey, I'm new to the board and this is my first post. I read an interesting article about Kayya and Boise. Now I know Pete told us there was nothing to worry about and that he is all Cane. I still think he ends up here but the article said that the Boise coaches are making a huge late push, promising the world to him and that they had a private in home meeting with him after his latest official visit....Listen i'm not trying to stir up the pot or anything, I was just was curious if any of you read that same article and what your feedback is. The fact he is entertaining them kind of annoys me especially with the in home visit but like I said I still think he ends up a Cane. Any thoughts?

Easiest neg in canesinsight history and that's saying a lot.

In internet years, that report was weeks ago van winkle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back