Kayya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boise troll. Let the thread die. Don't engage this idiot.

You Fuc**** idiot I prob know more about Miami football then you do. You think I'm a boise troll lol, you are an idiot. Sorry I posted an article that I thought was interesting. I bleed orange and green, and you're just some guy who critiques everyone im guessing. ****

Advertisement
Boise State is a 3rd rate program with a good 3 - 4 year run.
New coach
Trending back to oblivion
Has never put players in the league at the same rate as the U
and is in Idaho.... Idaho for christ sakes!

I seriously doubt any highly rated recruit will commit there.

IDAHO....

Boise State is a 3rd rate program with a good 3 - 4 year run.
New coach
Trending back to oblivion
Has never put players in the league at the same rate as the U
and is in Idaho.... Idaho for christ sakes!

I seriously doubt any highly rated recruit will commit there.

IDAHO....

I think he stays I just thought it was interesting

give this porster a break. he is new to the board and his jimmies got rustled a little. we have all been there. i was a bit taken aback myself when these 247 clowns started talking up boise.

Advertisement
give this porster a break. he is new to the board and his jimmies got rustled a little. we have all been there. i was a bit taken aback myself when these 247 clowns started talking up boise.

Thanks man much appreciated

Diversity of opinion is what makes a vibrant and productive discussion.

Boise troll. Let the thread die. Don't engage this idiot.

You Fuc**** idiot I prob know more about Miami football then you do. You think I'm a boise troll lol, you are an idiot. Sorry I posted an article that I thought was interesting. I bleed orange and green, and you're just some guy who critiques everyone im guessing. ****

569.jpg

Advertisement
A bunch of crystal balls on 247 are showing Boise State...

Not like any of them are ever wrong.

Those things are bull**** 99% of the time, but we're piling on the poor guy -- he's new.

I have never ever even been on that other site before so I dont know about it's history...im sorry guys I usually just read this and the Herald

Ditch this and you'll do wonders here.

Advertisement
Welcome to the forum new guy. Suggest that the next time you join an enthusiasts board and later state "I usually read this" that you pay closer attention before jumping in.

To make a ridiculous analogy in order to make a point, one should not jump in on a military aviation board and say something like: "Hey guys I'm new to this board and I heard from a reliable source that there's a secret airplane called an RS-71 that goes really fast, is there any truth to that?"

Try to be more humble after you've been chastised.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Welcome to the forum new guy. Suggest that the next time you join an enthusiasts board and "been following for a while" that you pay closer attention before jumping in.

To make a ridiculous analogy in order to make a point, one should not jump in on a military aviation board and say something like: "Hey guys I'm new to this board and I heard from a reliable source that there's a secret airplane called an RS-71 that goes really fast, is there any truth to that?"

Try to be more humble after you've been chastised.

Consider it noted, however some people here need to grow up. You don't need much to see that

Haha Dayum this thread is over the top. "If you have hate in your heart let it out." - Clayton Bigsby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back