Kayya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur
Hey, I'm new to the board and this is my first post. I read an interesting article about Kayya and Boise. Now I know Pete told us there was nothing to worry about and that he is all Cane. I still think he ends up here but the article said that the Boise coaches are making a huge late push, promising the world to him and that they had a private in home meeting with him after his latest official visit....Listen i'm not trying to stir up the pot or anything, I was just was curious if any of you read that same article and what your feedback is. The fact he is entertaining them kind of annoys me especially with the in home visit but like I said I still think he ends up a Cane. Any thoughts?

Advertisement
I blame lamp. This is what his trolling has brought upon us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
you think im trolling? Give me a break...I love Miami football and wouldn't post something unless I was sure it had some validity to it.

you think im trolling? Give me a break...I love Miami football and wouldn't post something unless I was sure it had some validity to it.
What's your source that makes you feel like it's more valid than Pete talking to Kaaya and his mother?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back