Kayya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm new to the board and this is my first post. I read an interesting article about Kayya and Boise. Now I know Pete told us there was nothing to worry about and that he is all Cane. I still think he ends up here but the article said that the Boise coaches are making a huge late push, promising the world to him and that they had a private in home meeting with him after his latest official visit....Listen i'm not trying to stir up the pot or anything, I was just was curious if any of you read that same article and what your feedback is. The fact he is entertaining them kind of annoys me especially with the in home visit but like I said I still think he ends up a Cane. Any thoughts?

Easiest neg in canesinsight history and that's saying a lot.

In internet years, that report was weeks ago van winkle

For the record I said I believed he was ours, I was just curious is all. You guys can rip me all you want but I didn't realize that website is a bad source, I can across it on twitter. I usually stick the te herald and this site. So sorry

Advertisement
580.gif

@TrinidadBrad: I will be signing the National Letter of Intent issued to me by the University of Miami on National Signing Day February 5th

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Boise State

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back