Kayode Oladele

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
I just saw he is no longer going to Auburn and is exploring new schools to enroll at before fall

Advertisement
Id definitely give him a call. We need the depth and this is a big defensive end not one that needs to put on a lot of weight.

Kayode Oladele + Miami Edison assistant coach Jon Drummond = FAILURE OF MEN

GENRON IS POS.

Advertisement
Need to pursue if he can get in, he’s a raw player but his upside can potentially be very high

Why not? We could use all the DE talent we can get. I’ll say this..if the staff don’t go after him there is something going on behind the scenes we don’t know about. (I.e. nadab Joseph and his grade issues)

Advertisement
Would be a big get. Wonder if he would be eligible with ncaa' s weird rules. As well if he qualifies academics wise. Could be a good get

Advertisement
Any tri-county kid that wants to at least be eligible needs to stay the **** away from Genron

Advertisement
quick look at his new follows on twitter. 2 juco coaches...so thats a good look into where he probably is headed. Kid has only played football for 2 years..would wish his grades were good enough to go prep where he wouldnt lose a year or 2 of elgibility.

Advertisement
Back