Kayode Oladele

Advertisement
Both ESPN and 247 show offer from Miami and 247 shows recruiter profile as well.

Thanks. TBH, I’ve never believed recruiting services “offers” because I think those are self-reported by recruits. I’m not claiming to be an expert, maybe someone knows better, but there’s information that builds in reporting when a recruit gets actively pursued where you know when he has a legit offer. I’m not sure if you can find someone that would say he had legit offer.

Do you think recruiting service reported offers are legit committable offers? Does anyone think he had one of those?

More importantly, does he have, or has he shown, enough talent and skill to offset the risk of wasting a scholarship? Or of wasting the time and effort to pursue when he can’t qualify?

Advertisement
Lmao @ the pure desperation from some people saying we should go after him.

He failed to qualify to get into Auburn, but his grades will be good enough for Miami?? Do yall think before you type?

That's still that Folden era thinking that fans just can't leave behind smh. Just because he's got big muscles he should get the honor of playing for the U lol

We don't need him & everybody ain't fit to be a Hurricane.

LCE..lets not act like we haven't taken projects before. Nigel Bethel being one of them who many on here said didn't have a great highlight tape and didn't play DB much and you along with DMoney vouched for the fact that he had skills that could translate to DB and was worth a take.

Now if buddies grades are so bad that he cant even sniff D1 right now then so be it. Sounds like that is a common theme over at Edison. With that said, if he goes JUCO and impresses, whats the harm in keeping an eye on him. Along with NJoseph.

Advertisement
Lmao @ the pure desperation from some people saying we should go after him.

He failed to qualify to get into Auburn, but his grades will be good enough for Miami?? Do yall think before you type?

That's still that Folden era thinking that fans just can't leave behind smh. Just because he's got big muscles he should get the honor of playing for the U lol

We don't need him & everybody ain't fit to be a Hurricane.

THIS is 💯, this holds true for our recruiting in general. Golden and Randy scarred us for life.

This doesnt sound like a grade issue more like the required number of Core Classes wasnt achieved.

I would take him...I'm fine with grade/class issues...it's the character issues that we can't tolerate.

Didn't Miami admissions get Frank Gore in? Was that a special case?

@crimson_cane what was dumb?

Dude moved here what 2 years ago and couldn't play last year because of a Visa issue and currently has eligibility issues.

Like I said, I doubt its grades or even test score issues. Sounds like he didn't take the required number of Core classes.

Advertisement
can he practice even if he doesnt qualify? id take him just to use him as another body on scout team. if he ends up qualifying next year, great. if not, bye.

I’m gonna side with the Richt policy of not taking in guys who previously were offered and choose to go elsewhere. Especially those who’s abilities are already suspect.

Advertisement
quick look at his new follows on twitter. 2 juco coaches...so thats a good look into where he probably is headed. Kid has only played football for 2 years..would wish his grades were good enough to go prep where he wouldnt lose a year or 2 of elgibility.
**** finger on the pulse there

I would take him...I'm fine with grade/class issues...it's the character issues that we can't tolerate.

Didn't Miami admissions get Frank Gore in? Was that a special case?

You are correct. Frank was learning disabled though.

We also had some kids Richt got in (name/s escape me) as well.

Having said that. This kid might be full tard fam. Auburn is Auburn.

LCE..lets not act like we haven't taken projects before. Nigel Bethel being one of them who many on here said didn't have a great highlight tape and didn't play DB much and you along with DMoney vouched for the fact that he had skills that could translate to DB and was worth a take.

Now if buddies grades are so bad that he cant even sniff D1 right now then so be it. Sounds like that is a common theme over at Edison. With that said, if he goes JUCO and impresses, whats the harm in keeping an eye on him. Along with NJoseph.
Two totally different circumstances. Bethel for 1 has played DB plenty, people on this board are just really stupid & repeat things that other stupid people say enough til it becomes CIS fact.

We could afford to take Bethel because he's a really good kid with tons of upside playing for a local school that has always sent us great players. Bethel has no grades or character issues to worry about, he comes from a great family & is a hard working young man who deserved his opportunity to come play for The U.

Kayo isn't the same situation at all, he was offered by Kool not Simpson & even then the staff cooled on him. People are acting like this kid is the 2nd coming of Clowney or something, he's an average player & not that impressive. We can fill any depth issues with better higher quality talent from the 2019 class DE's. People keep saying "stack chips" that refers to getting great players & pairing them with more great players, that doesn't apply to him.

Advertisement
Back