2024 Kavion Broussard 3* OT from Zachary, LA Commits to the Canes (August 13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
After getting kicked to the curb by a couple of priority recruits, Mirabal and Mario are pivoting to some new options. Based on Gaby's info that we've picked up contact with Kavion Broussard, it seems like he may be next up.

We offered last January and his spring practice just completed. My guess is they liked what they saw

Last edited:
Advertisement
I really don't think even all of these offers are commitable

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
Joaquin said dominate!!

2 months ago

**** he forgot about UM recruiting him, but had a koolaid smile when talking about the canes.
1 months ago

Go Canes

Last edited:

A Louisiana 3 Star...
But I will defer to Mario and Mirabal. And 6'-7" Wow!
200.gif

Love how he presents himself plenty confidence in his game .

Must be increasing important to lock this stud down ASAP.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Love this beast attitude, focused on his game constantly.
He’s good for 330 no problem definitely a platoon player immediately no doubt.

Must be a priority get him off the boards early a critical need right there , be relentless in recruiting this stud.

Absolutely love his attitude, he’s a leader.

GOCANES

Advertisement
It's not like Mario and Mirabel suddenly started developing OL at Miami

It's crazy to me Miami fans question ANYTHING to do with OL.

Just crazy
It’s just star whores man. I trust them with the OL 100% but when dudes ranked 1000 or not at all and those losers up state are lapping us it makes it harder lol.

It’s just star whores man. I trust them with the OL 100% but when dudes ranked 1000 or not at all and those losers up state are lapping us it makes it harder lol.
DT and OL outside of a select group of kids is a crapshoot.

I trust OL development, identification and play 100000000% with Mario and Mirabel

I believe the OL alone gets us to 8 or 9 wins this year barring injuries.

Advertisement
Developmental is the new buzzword for this 2024 class.
It’s tools like you that give our fanbase the well deserved reputation we have.

Kid is a borderline 4 star recruit and has plenty of high major offers including FSU, TCU, etc.

It’s one thing to call the center we just took a project but you look real simple calling a recruit like this developmental.

Why don’t you go ***** on the basketball forums for a change mate.

Gaby is saying some confusing ****. He doesn't see things progressing until UM can evaluate him in person. But he's expecting news tonight, and he can see things progressing in this direction. Is Mirabal up there evaluating him in person today? I'm trying to square the circle.

Been kinda waiting in us to press harder on this kid. If he does end up here…
1. Gives us another nice tackle to develop in the future.
2. Comes from a really good program in Louisiana, so we are starting to build a nice pipeline down there.
3. Honestly think this is one of those 3 stars that come February will be moved up to a 4 star once he gets more film and eyes on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back