Kareem Brown.....

A poster on CS (can't remember who and too lazy to go look, my bad if you are on the board) came up with an interesting scenario. Get rid of Williams, move Hurlie to DB, Coach D takes over LB's and hire Brown DT coach and KP as OLB/DE coach. Doubt it would happen but that would be interesting.

That makes no sense.

Advertisement
i say give kareem brown a shot, every great coach got a shot golden really has nothing to lose at this point he has to start rolling the dice taking chances..

what is funny to me is golden fired Rick Petri when he came here and look at the job he has done at duke. smh

what is funny to me is golden fired Rick Petri when he came here and look at the job he has done at duke. smh
Coaches almost always hire guys with whom they are familiar and with win they share a philosophy. You usually done see guys scrap that approach unless they're failing badly and their boss tells them they need to hire a certain assistant.

Advertisement
Coaches almost always hire guys with whom they are familiar and with win they share a philosophy. You usually done see guys scrap that approach unless they're failing badly and their boss tells them they need to hire a certain assistant.

Que the call from the AD regarding hiring Kevin Patrick.

Go Canes

The players want Kareem brown...

Who gives a fvck what the players want?

Larry Coker

Golden better listen to the players, if he want their respect back.

You still haven't figured this Gorlden guy out? Where you been the last 4+ years?

It is what it is brah, we both want him gone. But it ain't happening no time soon.

So enjoy your life, get out the house, I ain't no depressed **** like half of this board. I really don't give a **** who they hire, won't stop my vibe.

28-22 over the last 4 seasons. Zero Bowl wins. Zero wins vs FSU.

**** of a vibe you got going there Marky Mark.

Que the call from the AD regarding hiring Kevin Patrick.

Go Canes

LULZ at Fake James telling Folden to do anything. Folden is his boss.

Advertisement
Players are in no position to vouch let alone deman anything... This is different than Coker... He at least led us to consecutive title games and bcs victories... Those players were also productive... None of our defensive players should have any say in the hiring... However, it's nice that they like Kareem.

Advertisement
Back