Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

When you remained silent on KK in the days leading up to the announcement I took that as a great sign. You’ve never been one to ruin a kid’s moment
You're smart my friend.

If it was any other team than us, I would've let yall know way beforehand so the board doesn't have a meltdown & isn't caught off guard.

I've been saying for Months he was coming to Miami but when it's announcement time I'm not going spoil it.

Advertisement
You're smart my friend.

If it was any other team than us, I would've let yall know way beforehand so the board doesn't have a meltdown & isn't caught off guard.

I've been saying for Months he was coming to Miami but when it's announcement time I'm not going spoil it.
As it should be Liberty. It’s the kids moment of shine, no need for a grown *** man to ruin it. Thanks for keeping it real mate.

All respect to Cribby. I told RVA yesterday that I liked him being a quiet kid and I liked the chances of the hometown in the time of Covid.

I also said that a lot of moms would be winning the recruiting battles this year.

No matter the reasons (mom, Covid, Baba Yaga, just pick one), I'm happy that you called it and I'm happy that it's happening.
Dads too

Advertisement
You're smart my friend.

Appreciate it man. Too many times I’ve hoped that somehow you were wrong when you gave us the bad news haha

Advertisement
When it comes to MNW kids if LCE don't tell you to worry, then you don't.

Not even tryna pat myself on the back, but that's my school & I'm related to one of the coaches on staff, when I speak on my young Bulls I'm not guessing or speculating...
Can’t lie when it comes to south Florida you are one of the main dudes I listen to along with @Cribby and a few others

This kid looks better then Jaquon.....looks a tiny bit faster but I do like that comparison. Looks more agile too......plays like JJ alot.

He looks more athletic than Quan coming out. If he’s anything close to quan then it’s a home run for us
I saw Jaquan play at Killian, and he was one of the best I ever saw in high school. Jaquan led a great defense, but Jaquan didn’t play with the talent that Kinchens did, notwithstanding Redwine. I agree Kinchens is a little bigger and more athletic than Jaquan, but it takes more than Athleticism to become a great safety.

Kinchens is Currently the best high school safety And I think the Canes got a good one. I think he is different than Jaquan, and I don’t agree that they are similar. Kinchens Is a Talented winner, and he can do it all. Kinchens is a championship type player, and does everything you want from the safety potion. Kinchens will make his own mark

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’s in that mold , more physical , bigger and more athletic. But his brain and diagnosing **** pre snap is his special talent. Most kids don’t have that.
Exactly. He is Jaquan with better physical traits and athleticism. Great prospect.

Advertisement
Love this pickup baby let's goooo

I mean it was a layup and obvious but still kid can play man. Let's go

I like his film at S more then JW.....what we fall in love with on JW is size and versatility and what he can be....but give me these type of sfla kids. These r the kids that made loserville good under Strong.
James ain't even gonna be a safety at the end of the day. So don't get too caught up with that.

Advertisement
Back