Kamren Kinchens announcing commitment TO MIAMUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No, please no booty pics.. I won’t be able to say no to them.. I’m laying with my newborn daughter.. she sleep, but it just feels wrong looking at the booty GIFs while she right there. Like ima get some very bad juju lmao.
No, please no booty pics.. I won’t be able to say no to them.. I’m laying with my newborn daughter.. she sleep, but it just feels wrongE looking at the booty GIFs while she right there. Like ima get some very bad juju lmao.

Aiight wifey came to the rescue!
Gave her a nice smack on that jelly!
Fire away with the pics!!!!

Advertisement
FFA74531-5AA3-464C-B692-8374BF69B536.jpeg
0B1A87EA-1B94-4B1B-88C3-681A9FFB5945.jpeg

I'm sure there's some veiled racism and a lot of delusion. I had some interesting exchanges with those inbreds when they would tell this kid that Miami football died before he was even born. My retort of "The Confederacy was killed before ALL of you were born but that ain't stoppin' you clowns from lovin' it." wasn't recieved warmly.

Yes, but will they type entire threads in Ebonics the way that the Gaytors do?

You can't spell "racist rednecks" without S-E-C and S-E-C.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Reminds me of Jaquan in terms of style of play, always around the ball. He looks even more physically gifted than Jaquan as well. Somehow get Avantae, Kinchens, and James Williams playing in the secondary together and that's starting to get back to old school Canes talent.

Reminds me of Jaquan in terms of style of play, always around the ball. He looks even more physically gifted than Jaquan as well. Somehow get Avantae, Kinchens, and James Williams playing in the secondary together and that's starting to get back to old school Canes talent.

Ha don’t forget the two beasts we have back there now! They nice too, now!

Advertisement
Back