Kamalu quote on Dorito

Advertisement
At your next job, be sure to badmouth your prior boss to your current boss. Especially if you're a bubble employee like Kamalu is a bubble player.

When you get out in the business world, there are commonly accepted standards of behavior. Unless you're a ditch digger, you get this.

Kamalu is one guy who probably benefited from playing under Dorito. He was a perfect fit actually.

Advertisement
Kamalu was one of the few ahtletes tailored to Dorito's scheme here. He's big and strong but slow with no first step. Perfect for playing two gap and keeping his linebackers clean.

Some kids really aren't too bright
It's not that.

You dont **** on another person in your profession or generally in life. Say nice things and move on.

As much as we hate Dorito, Kamalu attacking him personally accomplishes nothing. He did the right thing

Gets it.

If he had added: he's got a high motor, he's heady, and he's reliable, it would have been perfection.

He's a Wes Welker type would've been the best.

But maybe the kid wants to GA for someone eventually and knows that's his ticket? No comment will get him no where, praising a coach he may have liked will get him brought in to GA.

Some kids really aren't too bright
It's not that.

You dont **** on another person in your profession or generally in life. Say nice things and move on.

As much as we hate Dorito, Kamalu attacking him personally accomplishes nothing. He did the right thing

I agree, I think that's all he was doing. That was just generic compliment rapid-fire session.............I think he only missed "he's all heart".

Ya this was pretty much every football cliche in rapid fire. It screams, "**** I have no ******* clue what to say that's not insulting, let me just start rattling off positive cliches"

[TWEET]818955469075206146[/TWEET]

:sanford:

This is another prime example of how social media BS statements and false news prevails over fact, common sense, evidence to the contrary and real journalism! Social Media will be the match that sparks something very bad in our society. Well- actually it already has!

Advertisement
You guys still don't get what Kamalu was doing.

Chickillo has a legit beef, one that he's had to discuss, since it's taken him a couple of years after he graduated for his body and muscles to recover from playing out of position and carrying an extra 50 pounds.

While Kamalu played closer to his true position and body size. He may very well not have loved playing in that scheme and playing on a team held back because of bad coaching and reliance on a scheme, but it doesn't no good to scream and whine like a jilted female about it on social media.

Like I said before, he's just playing the PC game, if you are on the bubble, you don't want your current coach to feel like he might not be able to trust you. And one way for that to happen, is for you to start bashing your prior coaches. It's just not done in sports, and it's not done in business, to bash your prior employers. People will lose trust in you very quickly.

At your next job, be sure to badmouth your prior boss to your current boss. Especially if you're a bubble employee like Kamalu is a bubble player.

When you get out in the business world, there are commonly accepted standards of behavior. Unless you're a ditch digger, you get this.

He had the option of saying nothing instead of lying his *** off.

Kamalu was one of the few ahtletes tailored to Dorito's scheme here. He's big and strong but slow with no first step. Perfect for playing two gap and keeping his linebackers clean.

Maybe so, but it doesn't change the fact that everything he said about D'onofrio was total bull****.

Advertisement

Why do you care? What possible difference does it make? He put together about three sentences of cliches to shut it down. End of story. You sound like a hysterical female wanting her pound of flesh. Let it go, it wasn't Kamalu running that stupid *** scheme

Why do you care? What possible difference does it make? He put together about three sentences of cliches to shut it down. End of story. You sound like a hysterical female wanting her pound of flesh. Let it go, it wasn't Kamalu running that stupid *** scheme

I care because D'onofrio "coached" the worst defenses in Miami (FL) history. He deserves no praise from anybody. He stole 7 figures from the university. He was a complete failure by every measure. If that makes me a hysterical female, so be it.

Soooo many George Carlin quotes come to mind, but Re Kamalu situation, I pick this:

"I'm always relieved when someone is delivering a eulogy and I realize I'm listening to it."

Advertisement
What the article doesn't tell you is that they spent all day looking for someone with a positive take and got all the way to Kamalu before they found one.

What the article doesn't tell you is that they spent all day looking for someone with a positive take and got all the way to Kamalu before they found one.

They were going down an alphabetical list by first name of every player he coached.

I care because D'onofrio "coached" the worst defenses in Miami (FL) history. He deserves no praise from anybody. He stole 7 figures from the university. He was a complete failure by every measure. If that makes me a hysterical female, so be it.

It definitely makes you a hysterical female. Nothing you said is false about Dorito, he was an unmitigated disaster, but again who cares about a 10 second quote from a borderline player. The guy did nothing wrong. He's trying to make a living. That's it. He said some PC bull**** about an old coach. Happens all the ******* time. Get over it and stop acting like a jilted gf .

It definitely makes you a hysterical female. Nothing you said is false about Dorito, he was an unmitigated disaster, but again who cares about a 10 second quote from a borderline player. The guy did nothing wrong. He's trying to make a living. That's it. He said some PC bull**** about an old coach. Happens all the ******* time. Get over it and stop acting like a jilted gf .

Nah, I'll be a hysterical female and jilted gf instead. F D'onofrio and the head coach he rode in on. F him for tarnishing the tradition of Canes defenses.

Advertisement
Back