Kamalu quote on Dorito

Yea dorito is an aggressive and good coach... just like heroin meth and crack are all good for your health

Hey, I lost 50 pounds doing that stuff! Great diet plan! Bad for the teeth and complexion, though. **** on relationships as well.

Advertisement
Some kids really aren't too bright
It's not that.

You dont **** on another person in your profession or generally in life. Say nice things and move on.

As much as we hate Dorito, Kamalu attacking him personally accomplishes nothing. He did the right thing

I agree, I think that's all he was doing. That was just generic compliment rapid-fire session.............I think he only missed "he's all heart".

If you don't have something nice to say.... ****, he should've just said nothing at all.

It's not that.

You dont **** on another person in your profession or generally in life. Say nice things and move on.

As much as we hate Dorito, Kamalu attacking him personally accomplishes nothing. He did the right thing

Gets it.

If he had added: he's got a high motor, he's heady, and he's reliable, it would have been perfection.

Advertisement
In the same interview he said he loves his in laws, diarrhea , the clap and taxes

It's not that.

Agreed. And perhaps he did right by Kamalu. It's business now. That and similar to Kaaya "not getting along with Richt" - his job here was not to like the Coach, it was to do what he asked him to do to the best of his ability.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He should've just said "I'm only talking to ya'll so I don't get fined" when asked that question. No need to lie. We got the answers, Sway; 5 years worth and 5 years says never in the history of our program had our defense been as statistically bad as what No D gave us.

Advertisement
Who started at DE for Kendall B&G Club last season?

I wanna hear what they have to say.

Kamalu has Stockholm Syndrome.

It's not that.

"No comment".

Saves your integrity and doesn't throw Doritos under a bus. Now everyone thinks Kamula is a sycophant.

Advertisement
Back