• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Kamalu quote on Dorito

ThomasM

Senior
Part of the conditioning program at UM under Golden was undergoing a Clockwork Orange type of "conditioning". I see it worked well.

CaneandAbel

Junior
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif

ThomasM

Senior
What he MEANT to say was... "I really like Doritos. They are yummy and go great with cheeseburgers. Especially after a long day of dodgeball."

kryptonite

AARP
That's some stupid **** right there. Sure, go ahead and say something vaguely complementary so as to look like a team guy, but you don't have to get ridiculous. Never get out-coached? I can't even.

NVA CANE

All-American
Some kids really aren't too bright
It's not that.

You dont **** on another person in your profession or generally in life. Say nice things and move on.

As much as we hate Dorito, Kamalu attacking him personally accomplishes nothing. He did the right thing

Last edited:

tdub85

Say hello to the bad guy
Yea dorito is an aggressive and good coach... just like heroin meth and crack are all good for your health

Utoronto

Redshirt Freshman
Some kids really aren't too bright
It's not that.

You dont **** on another person in your profession or generally in life. Say nice things and move on.

As much as we hate Dorito, Kamalu attacking him personally accomplishes nothing. He did the right thing

I agree, I think that's all he was doing. That was just generic compliment rapid-fire session.............I think he only missed "he's all heart".