Kam Kitchens FSU

Kid is posting about fsu meanwhile he lost to them everytime..GTFOH.. need dogs that hate our rivals not tik tok friends .. go be great in NFL but get that soft *** culture out of The U

It’s the kids these days. It’s not a UM issue.

Advertisement
Kid is posting about fsu meanwhile he lost to them everytime..GTFOH.. need dogs that hate our rivals not tik tok friends .. go be great in NFL but get that soft *** culture out of The U
I'm sure he'll ditch all his friendships since childhood to cater to your "Dawg" mentality you got from playing GTA.
sit down bitch please GIF by somenerv

na no sportsmanship vs fsu

he never beat fsu

would rather him post all those td's he let up this year for us and saying that he wished and it should of been his team playing in the playoffs. Don't think it bothers him too much though. Loves talking about his highlights and plays after we loose though -- We'll never win if our team is soft vs our rivals and dont understand culture we need like we use to have when we were "THE U" and to seize the moment of the biggest games in your career in college

Advertisement
I'm not saying that Kam is this way, but it's a job and a means to an end for most college athletes. It's about getting that degree and for the few good enough to aspire to NFL greatness, it's more serious.

At the end of the day though, you've got friends that play elsewhere. You want them to succeed as well. In the case of FSU, there's a lot of players who have know each other since they first strapped themselves up. It's about bragging rights yearly, but not hate like it is with the fans.

Imagine if we went to Kam and said we want to invest in you and the crew to come back for a playoff run, they did, went undefeated and were left out because of an injury to one player…

Being that Kam took a helicopter to the hospital while I drove home from a game this year, I’ll hear him out here…

I think folks in this thread should reread what Angry Ibis posted here.

Advertisement
Back