Kam Kitchens FSU

Some of you “fans” are sad and lonely people, and the lack of respect you have for players and coaches who have literally bleed and work tirelessly for the program speaks volumes about how ignorant you are

Advertisement
Also how you gonna dog on the guy but can’t even spell is last name correctly. That guy gave it his all and was the heart of the team the past 2 seasons…

I hate FSU but they were definitely f***** over. Manny Navarro made a solid point that it’s a bad look for the ACC as a whole. But a bigger CFB playoffs will solve that issue.
He's just expressing his feelings at a football player not wrong that. Move on 😭

Advertisement
I think it predates to the LeBron era. Heck I remember Magic Johnson, Mark Aguirre, Isiah Thomas, etc giving each a peck in the cheek prior to tip-off....A far cry from the old school football players like Deacon Jones who asked about religion and sport he replied he was in favor of it as he always prayed that he wouldn't kill his opponent....lol

They did, then tried to kill each other during the game. Nor did they try to team up w/ each other or wish each other success. It was literally Wiley E Coyote v. Sam The Sheepdog; friends off the clock, hated each other on the clock.

I love when sports fans who sit on their asses and cheer or ***** about **** on the internet try to pretend like they care more than the players who are actually out there putting in the work all year round
every athlete that has played for any team has an issue with what happened to FSU. they did what they were supposed to do and got left out for teams that didnt. we would be just as upset. overall, i think the committee did get it right in leaving FSU out but the way it happened just made it irrelevant to play a season if youre not a predetermined favorite.

also, calling our AA Safety not a dog is a joke. kid is all cane

Yall do know with social media it revealed everyone is mostly cool with each other. Same as the past but we couldn’t see it. No big deal. When they play each other they want to destroy each other, the fans think it’s literally hate each other but it’s not.

U will know when teams don’t like each other.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He ain't wrong. This isn't about FSU, Miami, etc. This is CFB being managed to benefit the same 5 or 6 programs.

Would an SEC team in the exact same situation get left out? Not a chance.

Michigan got caught literally cheating, coach suspended, etc., they get to play for a title?

Big picture, if the ACC doesn't go to the mattresses about any program who finds themselves cast aside like this, there won't be a conference.

Being stuck among the remnants of the ACC after FSU and Clemson bolt won't be so funny.
Yes I believe a sec team who lost their star QB and looked like **** offensively 2 weeks in a row with the backup then the 3rd string..that team would be left out even if it was a SEC team..if UGA would have handled Bama this conversation would be a mute point as well..as much as folks believe this was a SEC/ACC Bias..I’m looking at like this:
currently the best teams available are the teams the committee picked..and based on the here n now they got it right..FSU overall resume/SOS is not better than Texas, Bama, Washington or Michigan…FSU is a undefeated conference champ..but that doesn’t make them one of the 4 best..He’ll I’d put UGA over them TODAY

Like when X said goated after getting boat raced by fsu?

Yea some of these players are soft as baby ****.

Advertisement
Kid is posting about fsu meanwhile he lost to them everytime..GTFOH.. need dogs that hate our rivals not tik tok friends .. go be great in NFL but get that soft *** culture out of The U
**** off dude. Kam was a first team all American and you are no more than a loser.
He could have left at any point when the program was 5-7 and he stayed and challenged others to step up with him.

Advertisement
Back