Kam Kitchens FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid is posting about fsu meanwhile he lost to them everytime..GTFOH.. need dogs that hate our rivals not tik tok friends .. go be great in NFL but get that soft *** culture out of The U
At the end of the day, it's a brotherhood. These kids have known each other and competed against one another for 5-10-15 years in some cases.. They want to see each other be successful and make it. Like @gacaneaddict mentioned, this is the Lebron-influenced generation of players. These kids were born after 9/11 in many cases.. We can't compare them to how guys competed who were alive when America was fighting in the Vietnam War.

Advertisement
Imagine if we went to Kam and said we want to invest in you and the crew to come back for a playoff run, they did, went undefeated and were left out because of an injury to one player…

Being that Kam took a helicopter to the hospital while I drove home from a game this year, I’ll hear him out here…

It's an ancient concept, they used to call it sportsmanship in the era where you took care of business the best and as hard as you could on the field, during the game. Because that's when you had your chance.

When it was over, it was over, period. After that, acting like a tough guy is kind of pointless. I played in a conference championship game competing against several guys I grew up with and played from Little League through High School. I was a best man for one, and he was for me. He and another; godfathers to two of my sons, and all six of us are still thick as thieves. No fans notion of how a player should act was ever going to affect that.

Kind of have to have competed at a high level, be secure in your effort, show respect to the game, and be grounded to reality to really understand it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's an ancient concept, they used to call it sportsmanship in the era where you took care of business the best and as hard as you could on the field during the game. Because that's when you had your chance.

When it was over, its was over, period. After that, acting like a tough guy is kind of pointless. I played in a conference championship game competing against several guys I grew up with and played from Little League through High School. I was a best man for one, and he was for me. He and another godfathers to two of my sons, and all six of us are still thick as thieves. No fans notion of how a player should act was ever going to affect that.

Kind of have to have competed at a high level, be secure in your effort, show respect to the game, and be grounded to reality to really understand it.
Why do you think it’s so hard for fans to understand that concept?

Advertisement
Kam probably just feels bad since he hurt fsu strength of schedule by letting gt receiver get behind him.After the coaches butchered things at first of course

He ain't wrong. This isn't about FSU, Miami, etc. This is CFB being managed to benefit the same 5 or 6 programs.

Would an SEC team in the exact same situation get left out? Not a chance.

Michigan got caught literally cheating, coach suspended, etc., they get to play for a title?

Big picture, if the ACC doesn't go to the mattresses about any program who finds themselves cast aside like this, there won't be a conference.

Being stuck among the remnants of the ACC after FSU and Clemson bolt won't be so funny.

At the end of the day, it's a brotherhood. These kids have known each other and competed against one another for 5-10-15 years in some cases.. They want to see each other be successful and make it. Like @gacaneaddict mentioned, this is the Lebron-influenced generation of players. These kids were born after 9/11 in many cases.. We can't compare them to how guys competed who were alive when America was fighting in the Vietnam War.

I think it predates to the LeBron era. Heck I remember Magic Johnson, Mark Aguirre, Isiah Thomas, etc giving each a peck in the cheek prior to tip-off....A far cry from the old school football players like Deacon Jones who asked about religion and sport he replied he was in favor of it as he always prayed that he wouldn't kill his opponent....lol

Advertisement
Back