Kam Kinchens named to the 1st team 247 All America team

Kjdcanefan

Junior
No really.

Kamren Kinchens was named as a 1st team All American Safety according to 247 sports. It would be interesting to see if the AP is as high on his season as 247 was. I know a lot of people dogged him for being to aggressive early in the year and hanging CB's out to dry, but he came on real strong toward the end. I can't wait to see him next year and hopefully he can keep that strong end to the season over the course of a full season. Congrats young man!

Another surprising stat. Kamren Kinchens is tied for the lead in the nation at INT's with 6.

Advertisement
No really.

Kamren Kinchens was named as a 1st team All American Safety according to 247 sports. It would be interesting to see if the AP is as high on his season as 247 was. I know a lot of people dogged him for being to aggressive early in the year and hanging CB's out to dry, but he came on real strong toward the end. I can't wait to see him next year and hopefully he can keep that strong end to the season over the course of a full season. Congrats young man!

Another surprising stat. Kamren Kinchens is tied for the lead in the nation at INT's with 6.
He's an NFL safety.
We can all say that with confidence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not comparing him to Ed Reed, but I think he can be this decade's version of him in terms of his role/impact for the program going forward. Kid is a leader and appears to be a glue guy for the team and community.

Love the kid...But he shouldn't be 1st team AA.

And also...Although he straightened it out as year progressed. I'm not sure AA safeties give up what? 3-4 TDs (a couple to MTSU???) and although that doesn't go into PFF on him, that was the case.

I expected him to be this this year, and he was probably one of the top 15-20 best safeties in the country. He's not the best safety in the country...May have been playing like it end of year.

Advertisement
Back