Kam Kinchens named to the 1st team 247 All America team

Advertisement
Advertisement
No really.

Kamren Kinchens was named as a 1st team All American Safety according to 247 sports. It would be interesting to see if the AP is as high on his season as 247 was. I know a lot of people dogged him for being to aggressive early in the year and hanging CB's out to dry, but he came on real strong toward the end. I can't wait to see him next year and hopefully he can keep that strong end to the season over the course of a full season. Congrats young man!

Another surprising stat. Kamren Kinchens is tied for the lead in the nation at INT's with 6.
wasnt it there AA list. As in not the real one.

Advertisement
No really.

Kamren Kinchens was named as a 1st team All American Safety according to 247 sports. It would be interesting to see if the AP is as high on his season as 247 was. I know a lot of people dogged him for being to aggressive early in the year and hanging CB's out to dry, but he came on real strong toward the end. I can't wait to see him next year and hopefully he can keep that strong end to the season over the course of a full season. Congrats young man!

Another surprising stat. Kamren Kinchens is tied for the lead in the nation at INT's with 6.
also cool for Kam (and us too, hopefully): underclassmen (all sophomores) make up only 16% of those 247 1st and 2nd Team rosters combined.

Awesome for Kam. All accolades are good and hopefully motivation for more for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No really.

Once this number is 5-6 again then we’ll start playing for championships!

Advertisement
Back