Kam Kinchens drafted 3rd round (99 overall) by the Los Angeles Rams

Advertisement
Advertisement
Proud moment for him and his family.

I know it's popular to throw shade at being a round 3 draft pick or whatever, but ****, that **** isn't cool. It's such a rairty to get drafted at all and shouldn't be looked down upon at all.

The other thing that's often brought up is all the he could've done this, done that, or whatever the **** else. He did what he thought was best for him and he's the one that'll live with that decision good or bad.

Sure, the team would've been better this year with him. I try and get away from my old school thinking in these situations which is now the new norm. I'll respect it and applaud it for him.

Let the man have his moment. Wish him well, but leave the other stuff at the door. He balls out, you can all sing his praises and bump that chest out for some insane reason. He doesn't, well all know how that'll go with some of you. He's got his opportunity and I hope he succeeds in it for as long as he can.

He’s to slow tbh his quicks will have to be elite Berrios went late af and he was 10x the athlete tbr

Restrepo also almost put up more yards last year than Berrios his entire career, and has way more film

TrumpyCane is 100% sure Restrepo will be drafted higher than him, Restrepo is going to put in massive work in the lead up to the combine

Advertisement
Congrats Kam. Who do we have entering next years draft that has the potential/likelihood to go in the top 3 rounds?
Cam Ward is the only one on the roster as of today. If Rivers improves this season he has a chance.

Proud moment for him and his family.

I know it's popular to throw shade at being a round 3 draft pick or whatever, but ****, that **** isn't cool. It's such a rairty to get drafted at all and shouldn't be looked down upon at all.

The other thing that's often brought up is all the he could've done this, done that, or whatever the **** else. He did what he thought was best for him and he's the one that'll live with that decision good or bad.

Sure, the team would've been better this year with him. I try and get away from my old school thinking in these situations which is now the new norm. I'll respect it and applaud it for him.

Let the man have his moment. Wish him well, but leave the other stuff at the door. He balls out, you can all sing his praises and bump that chest out for some insane reason. He doesn't, well all know how that'll go with some of you. He's got his opportunity and I hope he succeeds in it for as long as he can.
He was a day 2 pick… he way exceeded his rankings coming out of high school

Proud of him and hope he sticks around collecting checks for a long time

Kiko, Cam, Martinez and maybe another portal addition. Mesidor if healthy MAYBEEEE. Really don’t see George being drafted and X will be a 6-7th rd pick. Arroyo has a chance if he stays healthy.

No CB or S outside of transfer guys like Powell who may be a 5th rd type guy.

Again shows how terrible this roster was under manny.

Marios recruits in his first class have been dudes so none of them are going to get drafted.

It will be the class after with Bain that hopefully starts to produce top rd talent.

Also shows how far Miami is off from having an actual national contending roster.
X will be an interesting one. I think he will go higher than that teams are getting a lot of compensatory picks in the 3-4-5 range rather than 6-7 always like it used to be

Advertisement
It’s actually embarrassing at this point that people continue to mention Berrios when X is brought up
lol Berrios was one of the most elite athletes to come thru Miami in years bro x is a great football player thou but he’s not Braxton from an athletic standpoint Braxton was a legit freak of nature type athlete

X will be an interesting one. I think he will go higher than that teams are getting a lot of compensatory picks in the 3-4-5 range rather than 6-7 always like it used to be

His shuttle should be good but his 40 will be interesting. I mean there are only so many teams looking to draft small slot WR. You have to be elite.

Advertisement
His shuttle should be good but his 40 will be interesting. I mean there are only so many teams looking to draft small slot WR. You have to be elite.
Yeah he has good hands and can get open. I’m definitely with you on your assessment. You get the guys that move up because they have great testing numbers but then you get guys that move up because they just flat out produce

lol Berrios was one of the most elite athletes to come thru Miami in years bro x is a great football player thou but he’s not Braxton from an athletic standpoint Braxton was a legit freak of nature type athlete
Thank you for literally proving my point

They’re totally different players with different careers

Just because they’re short and not black doesn’t make them the same

Advertisement
Back