Kam’s Team Next Year

Advertisement
I like Kam. I really do but unless I hear he punched JW0 or some other slacker for their BS

Tired 90S GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well 8 said it so it must be true. I’ll believe we have leaders when I see it.
Well, it would have been nice to see someone older than a sophomore step up and say SOMETHING after the game. If you’re just going to leave an empty void, don’t be critical when someone like Kam fills it.

Last edited:
Ain’t no one perfect. Kam is a baller and we need dudes like him.

I’ve never seen a Miami team where I had less dudes I wanted to return. Theres never been more of a necessity for a reset. My list would be shockingly small.
Yep I did say at one point this year I’d be ok if he Kam left. He was responsible for a lot of long plays given up but I’ll take that back. One of the few who give a ****.

Keep:

QB: TVD, Garcia
rb: Parrish, Knighton, Chaney, Citizen
wr: Colbie, Restrepo, George, B. Smith, Horton, Ladson
TE: Arroyo, Brantley, Skinner
OL: Mclaughlin, Cooper, Clarke, Rivers, McCoy

DL: Messidor, Taylor, D. Jackson, Kelly, Moss, Moten

LB: Wesley B., Chase Smith, K. Smith

db: Kam, Markeith, Balom, Graves, Couch, Harris

Athlete: Move Jacurri to another position

K: Borregales

Sign from high school:

QB: Emory
rb; one of Chris Johnson or flip Fletcher
wr: Joseph, Washington, ****ey
TE: Carver, Mikeska, Riley W.
OL: Francis, Lew, Tripp, Kinsler, Frankie, and Samson

DL: Wayne, Bain, Horton, Mcleod
lb: Washington, Aguirre, Bryant, Clark

cb: McClain, Demari Brown
cb/s: A. Jackson, Stafford
db/athlete: Edwin Joseph

Sign from portal or even JUCO:

Qb: Worthy qb to compete
rb: one rb for depth
wr: two freak daddies
OL: 2-3
DT: 1
DE: 1
LB: 1
FS:1
cb:1

76 or so. Keep a smaller roster but only of guys who want to really compete and be here (and are productive). Only keep quality over quantity and gradually taper up each year with quality player evals. Kick out the garbage. Keep using the 'come help bring us back excuse'.

-Alonzo Highsmith jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This board clowns Ivey but he is one of the very few dudes who consistently bought in. I hope he sticks in the league. Same with Mallory
He might have bought in but his on field play has sucked for 5 years. If you think he plays in the league then I have some oceanfront property in Nebraska to sell you.

Seems like a good guy but not a good football player.

He needs to lock 0 in a room with him and make him learn the game. I watched RYAN RAGONE (great kid) get in the game, recognize a formation in the red zone and turn and tell 0 “hey you need to cover there” and 0 waved him off. At the snap of the ball he completely ignored ryan and the play went directly where Ryan said it would. A 5 star player who can’t recognize anything like ryan Ragone. Let that sink in

it's striking, but certainly not surprising at this point, that kam was the only one to take that initiative. it's been said and demonstrated ad nauseam how deeply rotted the culture of this team is. that's what makes this a rebuild despite our having talent, despite mario's obvious failures hiring coordinators and whatnot. nothing will change until that changes.

Advertisement
Back