Kaleb Spencer commits

View as article
Advertisement

The form on most of his tackles brings a tear to my eye. He shoulder hits some but most of the times he brings his hands.

His closing burst is amazing and jumps off film. He's slight and looks like he's fit more of the "Striker" position.

He seems to diagnose plays very well, but most of those plays had huge cues to where the play was going so his aggression might make him susceptible to misdirection early on.

He plays safety at the HS level? This is a throwback to bringing in elite traits and moving them closer to the ball. I like that idea. But it is going to require learning how to sift, see, and sort out with much bigger and more frequent traffic.

Overall, I think this is someone who will not be a finished product until year two at the earliest. But his skills/talents are ones to be excited about.

Advertisement
On3 had a little write up on Spencer last night.

Spencer was offered by Miami in September after his team played against Stranahan in week one in August. Spencer was impressive in that game and Miami noticed his performance on tape while watching Hykeem Williams . Addae had a relationship with Spencer’s coach and Miami entered the raced for his services.

“I have always loved their program from the greats that came from the U at my position. Addae really put the foot on the gas in recruiting me. I loved everything he was offering me and it’s on the east coast. It felt like it was a better opportunity for me and my family.

“It’s all love and genuine, and we are all ready to work.. think me and coach Addae have the best relationship right now.”

Advertisement
I like the Sean Spence comparison. He’s obviously not as good as Spence was coming out but has a similar play style and a larger frame. I like this kids film a lot, I think we just got a sleeper.

Advertisement
FSU game going to be huge for us as far as visits. Several that are on the low. A win would be huge.

If we win today I expect that list to be large

Some competition for sure though with UGA/Tenn and BAMA/LSU

Both home teams will want their stadium filled with recruits since such insane environments

Advertisement
He also claims offers from Arkansas, Kentucky, LSU, Michigan State, Penn State, Pittsburgh, Tennessee, and others.
I counted 27 offers.

Miami
Oklahoma
LSU
Penn State
Tennessse
Kentucky
South Carolina
Louisville
Virginia Tech
Virginia
Michigan State
Pittsburgh
WVU
Maryland
Boston College

The top offers I Listed above. Recruited like a 4 star prospect for sure.

The Richmond area has some really good talent. Hopewell produced the OSU RB Henderson. His younger brother could be as good. I’ve watched some football in the area and each team seems to have one D1 talent but not much else. Like SoFla, some school recruit in the area giving them a few D1 kids.

His linebackers were never anything to write home about at Clemson. Maybe I’m star whoring and someone can break it down for me lol.
Nah man, he had some studs like Simmons, Boulware, and O'Daniel.

The main thing about his Linebackers were, they were consistently end to end. Even the ones who weren't necessarily household names. He definitely had a prototype.

If we win today I expect that list to be large

Some competition for sure though with UGA/Tenn and BAMA/LSU

Both home teams will want their stadium filled with recruits since such insane environments
Our list is going to be impressive. This staff may eat well done steaks on Saturday but god **** can they recruit.

Advertisement
Back