Kaleb Spencer commits

View as article
Advertisement
So you like Ben Boulware, Jake Venables, Skalski (idk how you spell it lol), and countless others? I’m from here and fans complained constantly with Trenton Simpson sitting on the bench. Simmons played safety then moved to linebacker his last year there. Optics it looks great, but how good is this kid is my question.
Simpson somehow wasn’t even a take for them until later in the cycle. Was the craziest thing I ever saw. Kid was begging for that offer and Venables slow played him lmao. He’s been the best LB on that roster for multiple years now.

BylsmaPump.gif

Won’t catch me complaining or questioning this take. Not everyone you sign is signed to be future All Americans. Capable depth and quality depth is very important.

Tyler Im Good GIF by Big Brother
When all else fails throw speed at the problem. I'm not gonna pretend I know who he is but if he that big (pause) and he that fast I won't bat an eye.

Advertisement
Ok.

#1) Our best ILB is Corey Flagg. No shade, just keeping it real. Would you rather have any of those All-ACC LBs you named or Corey Flagg?

We aren't in position to look our nose down on anyone.

2) Clemson's LBs might not impress you at the combine but they were good enough to lead a top defense to the playoffs every year.

3) Venables, with a JW0 type talent in Isaiah Simmons, moved him all over the field and got his *** drafted in the first round. We can't get a similarly talented athlete to just play his assignment.

Venables has as much credibility as Mirabel in the cfb world. If Venables wanted him, us keyboard warriors should just sit, crack another one, and enjoy a small victory from an otherwise miserable season.
Bro Venables has more credibility than our OL coach in the CFB world lol. He was the top defensive assistant coach in the country for a long time and now he’s the head coach at his blue blood alma mater.

We know the kid is a stud and can trust in his evals too. I love mirabal but common now

Bro Venables has more credibility than our OL coach in the CFB world lol. He was the top defensive assistant coach in the country for a long time and now he’s the head coach at his blue blood alma mater.

We know the kid is a stud and can trust in his evals too. I love mirabal but common now

Maybe, today, he's known as a great defensive assistant but that wasn't always the case. He was once the DC at his Alma mater (OU), before being nudged out and taking a job at Clemson. And, lets not forget his rough start at Clemson when West Virginia put 70 on them in a bowl game.

I do trust his evaluation tho.

And, give Mirabel some time. Atleast let a guy recruit his own **** players.

Advertisement
Maybe, today, he's known as a great defensive assistant but that wasn't always the case. He was once the DC at his Alma mater (OU), before being nudged out and taking a job at Clemson. And, lets not forget his rough start at Clemson when West Virginia put 70 on them in a bowl game.

He GOT the job at clemson because of that game, that was OUR DC that was cooked by WVU.. People just say anything, lmaoo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks. Really forgot about him.

Venables didn't get 70 put on him vs Wet ******. That was Kevin Steele.

Advertisement
Back