Kaidon Salter no longer in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You read it all. You know you did. That's why you pivoted from citing a non-existent rule to...complaining about the length of my post.

You actually know less about the NCAA rules than @ST26 . And I didn't think that was possible.

You're worse than Michael Cohen citing non-existent legal cases.
Dude what are you talking about kid? I literally said that you loss eligibility when you sign an agent and fill out the paperwork to declare/enter your name in the NFL draft 🤡🤡. Idk what you’re on

Advertisement
Dude what are you talking about kid? I literally said that you loss eligibility when you sign an agent and fill out the paperwork to declare/enter your name in the NFL draft 🤡🤡. Idk what you’re on

You said it on your 10th attempt to explain the rule. And you still incorrectly insist that the two things are the same. They are not.

You can fill out the paperwork to enter the draft without hiring an agent. Lots of guys have done so.

Advertisement
Deep down @cway313 and @TheOriginalCane like each other
arnold schwarzenegger no chance GIF

You said it on your 10th attempt to explain the rule. And you still incorrectly insist that the two things are the same. They are not.

You can fill out the paperwork to enter the draft without hiring an agent. Lots of guys have done so.
Wow thanks. Didn’t know that one 😂😂. You literally just proved the point of my original argument (which didn’t involve you). Thanks

Advertisement
Wow thanks. Didn’t know that one 😂😂. You literally just proved the point of my original argument (which didn’t involve you). Thanks

Your "original argument" is that because he declared, he was ineligible to return.

Except for the fact that a guy who does NOT hire an agent is obviously keeping his options open.

Keep spinning. You've been wrong nearly every time you've posted. It's getting comical now, how you try to convince us you said stuff you never said.

Advertisement
I’m not convinced that they’re not the same person, and that the arguing we see here isn’t really just a conversation that’s happening in one person’s mind!

Time-stamping does not support this hypothesis. Plus, wouldn't I have ****ed up at least ONCE and accidentally responded to myself?

Your "original argument" is that because he declared, he was ineligible to return.

Except for the fact that a guy who does NOT hire an agent is obviously keeping his options open.

Keep spinning. You've been wrong nearly every time you've posted. It's getting comical now, how you try to convince us you said stuff you never said.
I literally never said that lol. Again, you have no idea what you’re saying. I clearly said once his signs his agent, which according to his dad they’re currently pursuing, he will become ineligible. Whether we like it our not, Ward is likely going through the draft process unless another school comes into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back