Kai-Leon Herbert de-commits from Michigan

[TWEET]823292808840806400[/TWEET]

Going to come down to Miami and Florida. Maybe we can steal one from the gators.

Advertisement
We up boys?
UM slide.jpg

Couple things.

Interesting the decision comes fresh off a visit to the U he called "eye-opening". I truly think we're in it.

Remember when this dude made a complicated walking dead video to announce Michigan? haha yeah.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Great news. Coincidence that he decommits immediately after his visit here ?

Advertisement
Couple things.

Interesting the decision comes fresh off a visit to the U he called "eye-opening". I truly think we're in it.

Remember when this dude made a complicated walking dead video to announce Michigan? haha yeah.

It's us or UiF

Couple things.

Same here. We all knew he wasn't going to Michigan.

It is interesting that this comes after his OV here though. I thought he'd wait until after his UF visit to de-commit.

Visits UF next weekend, I assume he felt comfortable in deciding to come here over Michigan hence the decommit. Going to be a busy *** NSD for us with so many guys on the board. Gotta think Richt is feeling good considering we don't seem panicked about expanding the board.

Advertisement
Back