• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Kai-Leon Herbert de-commits from Michigan

[TWEET]823292808840806400[/TWEET]

Going to come down to Miami and Florida. Maybe we can steal one from the gators.

Firesite

"if you ain't first you're last"
We up boys?
UM slide.jpg

Couple things.

Interesting the decision comes fresh off a visit to the U he called "eye-opening". I truly think we're in it.

Remember when this dude made a complicated walking dead video to announce Michigan? haha yeah.

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
Great news. Coincidence that he decommits immediately after his visit here ?

da truth

1st team All-American
Couple things.

Interesting the decision comes fresh off a visit to the U he called "eye-opening". I truly think we're in it.

Remember when this dude made a complicated walking dead video to announce Michigan? haha yeah.

It's us or UiF

orange&green84

All-ACC
Couple things.

Same here. We all knew he wasn't going to Michigan.

It is interesting that this comes after his OV here though. I thought he'd wait until after his UF visit to de-commit.

armstead98

Redshirt Freshman
Visits UF next weekend, I assume he felt comfortable in deciding to come here over Michigan hence the decommit. Going to be a busy ass NSD for us with so many guys on the board. Gotta think Richt is feeling good considering we don't seem panicked about expanding the board.