Kaepernick’s troll game is next level.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Nobody:
Krazycane: THEY LYING ABOUT THE POPULATION YALL

EBGUC5CRF5FDBJU7TSH5RFTLIE.jpg

Advertisement
Do, pray tell, the positives that Trump brings to this country
Dow 28,000. Historic unemployment. Tax cut. 2 great justices. Tons of great fed judges. Lower regulations. Smarter with energy policies.

Those are the good. His horrible personality and behavior is the bad, plus treatment of allies.

The Dow has, historically, been going up and did so at a faster rate under Obama, but okay. Are we going to pat him on the back for continuously crossing the S&P's 3000 mark too?

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Dow has, historically, been going up and did so at a faster rate under Obama, but okay. Are we going to pat him on the back for continuously crossing the S&P 3000 mark too?
The DOW was going up when Obama took office, and not tanking? Continue.

My companies bottom line.

Your business savvy, hard work and innovation probably has more to do with your success than one man who sits in the Oval office. Stop giving him credit for any and everything that's financially good. He is not the Messiah. If Trump is the reason for your company's bottom line then your business model sucks and you're gonna be screwed when he leaves office.

Your business savvy, hard work and innovation probably has more to do with your success than one man who sits in the Oval office. Stop giving him credit for any and everything that's financially good. He is not the Messiah. If Trump is the reason for your company's bottom line then your business model sucks and you're gonna be screwed when he leaves office.
Thats not how it works. Noone is giving Trump 'credit' per-se for the economy. The American economy goes on its own, the POTUS and feds just need to GTFO of the way and make it easier to for Americans to do business.

Thats not how it works. Noone is giving Trump 'credit' per-se for the economy. The American economy goes on its own, the POTUS and feds just need to GTFO of the way and make it easier to for Americans to do business.
Now you're being ambiguous, becuz that's not what you've been saying all evening. However, I agree with your opinion....to a degree.

Advertisement
Exactly, low taxes and less regulation spurs economic growth. To many Americans believe one man or political party is there savior with promises of free stuff. Just leave me the **** alone.

Now you're being ambiguous, becuz that's not what you've been saying all evening. However, I agree with your opinion....to a degree.
Well, he's protecting American trade, reducing regulations, renegotiating trade deals etc. Encouraging American companies to onshore their labor etc. Something every POTUS should do, but none have done in my lifetime.

Lower tax rates have facilitated reinvestment for many small business owners. That is a direct result of the man in the Oval Office.

Not everything is as cut and dry as your myopic view on ownership.

Advertisement
i haven't read the posts in here lately but you know I don't like the parties. The left and right fringes control them and they do what's in their best interests not what's in the best interests of the majority of the people. It's just corrupt.
Yup. But they still bicker and argue like sheep. Neither side will understand until it's too late.

Lower tax rates have facilitated reinvestment for many small business owners. That is a direct result of the man in the Oval Office.

Not everything is as cut and dry as your myopic view on ownership.
I don't care how much a business owner reinvests in his business, if he lacks innovation, savvy and a sound business model his business will fail. This is why the VAST majority of why MOST small business owners go out of business within the first 3 years.

And while lower tax rates may have helped some small business owners it had not helped all. I know businesses quite a number if businesses around here that have shut down IN SPITE of Trump's deregulation and lower taxes.

Not all regulations are impediments to doing business. Many regulations exist to ensure that we as consumers are screwed over by shady practices and services. Some regulations exist to help preserve the air we breathe and our environment. Go travel to other countries where they have a fraction of the regulations that we have and you'll find that consumers are not protected and "anything goes" business practices abound which ultimately hurts consumers.

I don't care how much a business owner reinvests in his business, if he lacks innovation, savvy and a sound business model his business will fail. This is why the VAST majority of why MOST small business owners go out of business within the first 3 years.

And while lower tax rates may have helped some small business owners it had not helped all. I know businesses quite a number if businesses around here that have shut down IN SPITE of Trump's deregulation and lower taxes.

Not all regulations are impediments to doing business. Many regulations exist to ensure that we as consumers are screwed over by shady practices and services. Some regulations exist to help preserve the air we breathe and our environment. Go travel to other countries where they have a fraction of the regulations that we have and you'll find that consumers are not protected and "anything goes" business practices abound which ultimately hurts consumers.

Do you own a small business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back